Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jagex needs to release osrs mobile

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
AND THEY NEED TO RELEASE IT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE DO IT FUCKERS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

what the fuck's that

tfw too short attention span to play any games and not to get bored after 5 minutes

gaming is for cucks.

WHAT????????:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
gaming is for cucks.

WHAT????????:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
what the fuck's that

Oldschool runescape

tfw too short attention span to play any games and not to get bored after 5 minutes

I get that with every game except osrs tbh. No idea, theres nothing that great about it but i can keep playing it for days, once i stayed up 4 days and had to force myself to go to sleep
gaming is for cucks.

what the fuck's that

Oldschool runescape

I get that with every game except osrs tbh. No idea, theres nothing that great about it but i can keep playing it for days, once i stayed up 4 days and had to force myself to go to sleep

Dude, srs. Gaming is for cucked soulless bugmen.

Dont you work in the computer programming field? How the fuck do you stay sane without playing a game every once in a while

OSRS was the bomb. I might go back, tbh tbh tbh.

OSRS was the bomb. I might go back, tbh tbh tbh.

I renewed my membership again, got like 113 days now

Already fell in love again, getting quest points for barrows gloves right now thats the main focus

Im going to get a bunch of 99s this summer and yes you should go back but beware you might get addicted crazy like me