Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jackson Mahomes Is Going To Prison

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRwqNtAd/

>Be Jackson
>6’5”
>TikTok mulatto normie
>Never have to work a day in your life because your infinitely more successful brother is worth like a fucking billion dollars
>Throw it all away over some bar slut and beating up a co-worker
>Go to prison
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The funniest part about rich kid normies is all they have to do to succeed and live a good life is not go to prison. That’s it, their one rule. Do not get incarcerated for most of your young adult life.

They have one rule in life, and they continually break it. Rich kids are the opposite of Batman.

His nigger half overpowered him.

he looks like a retard

Good- hope he gets the living shit beaten out of him in there.

I thought he was a fag. Anyways he was annoying and riding on the coattails of his brother all while bringing negative attention to his brother’s image. I bet Patrick will be happy for him to go to jail. I just hope this guy stops making it into the news cycle since he’s a talentless hack

Isn’t he gay? Lol why did he beat up the bar slut?

He won't be getting in his homes anytime soon, it seems.

Yep. I'm thinking based. :dab:

Who says he's going to prison? What's the point of being rich and powerful if you don't commit crimes? I would want to do the same. She looks hot af but I'm not low inhib and don't have the self confidence from money and power