Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jack Reacher is actually a cuck TV show.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
There is a scene where Kliener Jr. says to Roscoe, "Why won't you go out with me?", she basically ignores him and walks out.

That scene alone brought back some awful memories. This dude wasn’t even bad looking but that whore chose the bigger guy.

What's worse?

Reacher not only takes that bitch away from him but slaps him and ultimately kills him. If this ain't cuck idk what is.

What's funny is that one time Roscoe gets angry and says, "I'm not some poor girl that needs help. I'm highly trained blah blah blah."

Yeah, right. You’re just like any other chad worshipping female. It's funny how the writers tried to make her character look unique while she's just a size queen :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Entire thing worships mc size, r/tall the show

I've never seen it

Even his name is alludes to his height since he can "reach" the top shelf with ease. He's a walking tallbro meme kek

Imagine watching Amazon prime original tv show of a white chad