Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jack Peterson huge news article(GTFIH)

That's actually a pretty decent article. That was definitely worth the read. Way better than the other drivel we've seen the past few day. Not accusatory at all.

If all leftist publications were that well informed and written, the idea of "fake news" would not exist.

Last edited:
In the seventh grade, Peterson transferred to three different middle schools all in one year as the bullying followed him everywhere. By the time he reached high school, he says, one young woman started taking photos of him and sharing them with other girls who openly laughed in his face about how ugly he was and why they did not want him near them. He did not finish his freshman year at the Chicago Academy for the Arts, but dropped out after the first semester. His mother never knew the extent of the bullying he experienced.

Holy fuck, if jackbud is ugly then I literally belong to a zoo, near the great ape exhibit, where the gorilla, orang-utan and chimps are caged.

They barely mentioned the incelcast. Bitch getting a free ride on jack's jock

That's actually a pretty decent article. That was definitely worth the read. Way better than the other drivel we've seen the past few day. Not accusatory at all.
so much this
at least its not trying to make incels into an alt right group

I'm so happy with this.

just status max

Sounds like he wanted to be anonymous but ended up pressuring him into telling a life story. Anyone can trace him back now. Lots of incels myself included don't have good father figures. Lots are also left handed and cesarean section born.

I legit almost cried when I first read that sentence.

Nobody can fix us, and I really don't blame women for not wanting to be with me or any of us. Truth is we all want someone hot too, but we'd just settle for someone because it's better than being alone. Women just don't have any need to do that. If it were rigged for us we'd probably be the same way.

But a little understanding goes a far way. I wish an attractive blue-pilled or feminist woman could just wake up one day and have the body, along with the same desires as an unattractive male. Make her think just for one day this is what it's going to be like forever. She would beg to go back, and then maybe she would at least treat us better and acknowledge how much more difficult it is. But probably not.

I'm afraid to read the rest of the article though. I'm sure it's probably downhill from there.

Holy fuck, if jackbud is ugly then I literally belong to a zoo, near the great ape exhibit, where the gorilla, orang-utan and chimps are caged.
instead being the quiet freak with the cystic acne all over his face.
This explains a lot actually. Cystic acne all over your face means that you are in a living nightmare.

Jack is only 19? Not a real incel

Because of how degenerate society has become, you could argue a 17 year old is incel lmao.

This used to be the norm when we actually had values and shit. Now if you don't lose virginity by 20, you don't have enough experience and it's pretty much over.

Attachments

• it's over bydd.jpg
    it's over bydd.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
Age is not necessarily a good indicator. I was posting in "incel-style" forums as early as 17/18 and I'm still here at almost 23.

yawn more bullshit placing 100% blame on incels, just world fallacy and "hurr dee durr self-fufilling prophecy". No mention of how the dating marketplace has changed, how women's behavior has changed.

Just lol at the mentions of his ban appeal.

Also, coining "hopecel" forever.

I don't know, I suppose this article is better than average. But it treats being an incel more as being in a club than a state of being.

I'm middle-aged. I've been incel since before the term was widely used (I regularly called myself an omega-male, if I needed a term). I never talked to anyone else like myself. Yet I came to nearly all of the same conclusions the blackpill exposes on my own.

The article goes around and around, circling the problem but not offering any solutions or answers. It just states that we are a group of angry young men, 'but hey we aren't all psychos - being an incel is like being a part of a support group. '

Maybe this article bugs me because it was written by a woman, and sounds so damn condescending. We don't know how to be men, and we need to take responsibility? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? You think we haven't tried every trick in the book????

I don't read any compassion, or understanding in this article. It just reads as "extremists of the week" garbage. The fact that it's still more accurate than usual is sad - and probably only because they actually bothered to talk to one us.

Instead of pointing out our failures, as if we don't hate ourselves enough already, how about try to talk girls into fucking us and not treating us like shit? But no, telling society/girls to change is immoral. Well then stop judging us, stop telling us what to do.

There was one line from the article I liked, "men who hurt, hurt us." No one's going to help, no one cares, the response is obvious.

Maybe this article bugs me because it was written by a woman, and sounds so damn condescending.

I think that this is inevitable whenever the topic of incels arises in popular media; I would posit that it may be a requirement for publishing. I do think that the compassion you find lacking in the article may be more about the absence of certain things more than it is the presence of others. They allowed Jack's full sentences denouncing involvement with terrorism like the Toronto van incident, for example. And while there were some obvious condescending overtones and statements, they were spaced far apart with enough bulk in between that leads me to think that this author wanted to give Jack a fair shot at changing an image, at least to some degree and within range of what would be palatable to the readers.

It's all about knowing your audience; as such, the overall message had to remain the same, but this is by far one of the least polarizing pieces I've read related to the subject. It may not be ideal, but it is the closest thing to a step in the right direction that I've seen, especially in this most recent wave of interest into inceldom.

This explains a lot actually. Cystic acne all over your face means that you are in a living nightmare.

I don't understand, I don't see any cystic acne, jackbud mogs each and every ethnic on this forum.

Incel_interview_848x480_1220278851708.jpg

Jew media outlets, ask me for an interview! I'm a 37 year old virgin!

It was okay, but it still treated the black/red pill as a forgettable footnote, that should be the focus, not some average looking guy who lost his virginity at 16 like every other normal person.

I don't understand, I don't see any cystic acne, jackbud mogs each and every ethnic on this forum.

Incel_interview_848x480_1220278851708.jpg
I hate that cuck now, but if he's really 19 then he's as truecel as they come IMO.
I'm a year his senior but the motherfucker looks a good 10 years older than me. Thought he was in his 30s or some shit, not a teenager.

Lol at the taking responsibility meme. when relationships are based on 80/20 doing personal improvement can move a small number of people into top 20% chad territory, but it won't work for most people. a hypergamous polygynous society is inherently broken.

Last edited:

This.

People who say that skin doesn't matter are fucking retards and should be murdered.

Why the hell is a fakecel cuckold representing us?

This guy is a normie who has had sex and relationships with a female and is still young enough to continue to do so. Not to mention he is decent looking. It is sickening he considers himself a spokesperson for all of us and that many of you support what he said, especially banning misogynistic posters and allowing females onto here. He missed all of the main points including lookism, the fact that society favors female over men, and the constant ostracism and bullying of socially awkard or ugly men that leads to incidents such as this. Honestly I wish one of the oldcel moderators here would have given the interview to the mainstream media instead.

This guy is a normie who has had sex and relationships with a female and is still young enough to continue to do so. Not to mention he is decent looking. It is sickening he considers himself a spokesperson for all of us and that many of you support what he said, especially banning misogynistic posters and allowing females onto here. He missed all of the main points including lookism, the fact that society favors female over men, and the constant ostracism and bullying of socially awkard or ugly men that leads to incidents such as this. Honestly I wish one of the oldcel moderators here would have given the interview to the mainstream media instead.

still has to throw in that hes "socially awkward" when he came off pretty damn well on those interviews he did.
I would be stuttering and have no idea what to say if I did that shit ..

still has to throw in that hes "socially awkward" when he came off pretty damn well on those interviews he did.
I would be stuttering and have no idea what to say if I did that shit ..
The guy lost his virginity at 16 to a 20yo woman, it's not a surprise he's a full blown normie. He does it for the attention.

yawn more bullshit placing 100% blame on incels, just world fallacy and "hurr dee durr self-fufilling prophecy". No mention of how the dating marketplace has changed, how women's behavior has changed.
exactly

Hopecel

I fucking cringed when I read this shit, sounds like a corny normie BS line you'd hear at the end of a movie on lifetime movie network, this guy is making us look even more fucking pathetic, do you know how hard that is to pull off when were already see as loser virgins.

I hate that cuck now, but if he's really 19 then he's as truecel as they come IMO.
I'm a year his senior but the motherfucker looks a good 10 years older than me. Thought he was in his 30s or some shit, not a teenager.
For reals what the fuck he looks like a mid 30s man JFL. I guess he is an incel after all.

I read Jordan Peterson jfl

If the attacker had been a member here, I’d support a fellow member disavowing what he did. Then again, we’d be wiped out in a few days so it’d be moot. This was just Jack looking for attention, after all, why disclose those personal things?

Excellent article, the only honest one I've seen in msm so far

A critical part of being black-pilled is recognizing, with zero sentimentality or euphemism or explaining away, that women do not like genetically inferior men. They now have infinite options in the form of men who are higher status (be it, economic, physical, or intellectual) because of the breakdown in societal monogamy and now high-status men can game apps and use hypergamy (or dating up) to their advantage

Jew media outlets, ask me for an interview! I'm a 37 year old virgin!

How would you respond when they inevitably brought up your history of advocating for acid attacks?

We're already in a zoo.
Look how many guests we fucking have.
We're like animals to them.

Jack should cuck Mandy's husband tbh tbh

We're already in a zoo.
Look how many guests we fucking have.
We're like animals to them.
fuck that was brutal

How would you respond when they inevitably brought up your history of advocating for acid attacks?
Same way I have to numerous mental health professionals.

I'm grotesque, and I want the female to be on my level before she spews bullshit at me trying to compare our social value.

View attachment 10170

I fucking cringed when I read this shit, sounds like a corny normie BS line you'd hear at the end of a movie on lifetime movie network, this guy is making us look even more fucking pathetic, do you know how hard that is to pull off when were already see as loser virgins.

it's far better than most articles ive seen but also
I don't know, I suppose this article is better than average. But it treats being an incel more as being in a club than a state of being.

I'm middle-aged. I've been incel since before the term was widely used (I regularly called myself an omega-male, if I needed a term). I never talked to anyone else like myself. Yet I came to nearly all of the same conclusions the blackpill exposes on my own.

The article goes around and around, circling the problem but not offering any solutions or answers. It just states that we are a group of angry young men, 'but hey we aren't all psychos - being an incel is like being a part of a support group. '

Maybe this article bugs me because it was written by a woman, and sounds so damn condescending. We don't know how to be men, and we need to take responsibility? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? You think we haven't tried every trick in the book????

I don't read any compassion, or understanding in this article. It just reads as "extremists of the week" garbage. The fact that it's still more accurate than usual is sad - and probably only because they actually bothered to talk to one us.

Instead of pointing out our failures, as if we don't hate ourselves enough already, how about try to talk girls into fucking us and not treating us like shit? But no, telling society/girls to change is immoral. Well then stop judging us, stop telling us what to do.

There was one line from the article I liked, "men who hurt, hurt us." No one's going to help, no one cares, the response is obvious.

Same way I have to numerous mental health professionals.

I'm grotesque, and I want the female to be on my level before she spews bullshit at me trying to compare our social value.

They’d go like:

JZV.gif

What a sight to behold.