Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack Peterson admits to being an FBI informant

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Agrees to be an informant after being banned from said community he spies on...

Snitches get stitches.

Did he at least get to keep the laptop? If he didn't this entirely for free that's pretty sad.
For him its important to feel important. From crying in front of his Webcam to being on the news and finally informing the internet he helped the fbi. The fbi knows that. Why paying someone whos higly motivated without receiving something materialistic besides es a laptop

So not only is he a sellout, he is a snitch.

Truly a low IQ individual, if he ever goes to prison and they find out he snitched for the FBI, he will finally ascend.

He used to be a member here and even went on the news to "represent" the site (and did a terrible job of it before being banned)

I guess this explains his oddly timed unban request, trying to get back in to spy for the feds.
he could have made an alt

fakecel whos had gfs in the past thinks he understand us.

thats a :feelskek:

I never believed he was an incel tbh.

The movement is not restricted to this site, The incel movement is common sense that crosses borders.

This guy is 20 but looks much older

The video was taken down

Faggot Sgt C.T. offered the same thing to me and never followed up. I wish I could have got free money. Then he also mentions in the video which he seems to have deleted that they asked him to do some irl shit unrelated to incels? Probably would have ended up in a dumpster like other informants.

When you read this thread and you are not American:
a12.jpg

Lol keep thinking that

he is a snitch and he will get stitched in time they always do.and now to the FBI/AFP HELLO YOU MALICIOUS LITTLE PEEPING TOMS SPYING ON US INNOCENT VIRGINS I HAVE A REAL HARD ON FOR YOU CUNTS NOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPY ON ME GET USED TO REGULAR VERBAL SMARTASSERY SO BEND OVER BITCHS THIS INCEL IS GONNA FUCK YA REAL GOOD AND IF YOU COME FOR ME EXPECT A LONG LIST OF SHIT FUCKERY AND MIND GAMES.OH AND BY THE WAY IM THE 5'4 MANLET WITH A SHAVED HEAD.

is he getting paid? just lol

Lol keep thinking that
The FBI doesn't have any jurisdiction in other countries, especially when it comes to non-crimes like being involuntarily celibate.

Boomer FBIcels treating incels like the fucking Mafia :feelskek:

Sic the tradcucks on the FBI. Tell them that they are getting health and retirement and they aren't. The tradcuck looser army will be ready in 20 minutes,

I am pretty sure that doesn't apply to people who talk online about their virginity, they can just come here and arrest me for no reason, I don't even have anything to do with the United States. I don't get why people here always have to exaggerate everything, or maybe you are saying it out of nationalism if you are American.

I am pretty sure that doesn't apply to people who talk online about their virginity, they can just come here and arrest me for no reason, I don't even have anything to do with the United States. I don't get why people here always have to exaggerate everything, or maybe you are saying it out of nationalism if you are American.

you can be held indefinitely without charge if you are labeled as “enemy combatant”. just don’t say anything threatening online and you should be good p much lol

you can be held indefinitely without charge if you are labeled as “enemy combatant”. just don’t say anything threatening online and you should be good p much lol
Pretty sure the US won't demand your extradition for saying random shit about your virginity and women online and your country wouldn't concede that, you can probably be persecuted by your country though if you pass the limit and they get your data.

Pretty sure the US won't demand your extradition for saying random shit about your virginity and women online and your country wouldn't concede that, you can probably be persecuted by your country though if they you pass the limit and they get your data.
yep
Ngl that would be kinda cool. Not that I would want something like that of course haha.

it’s cool until u lose ur left eye tho lmao

Well I think in theory the FBI could also notify the police services of your country if you make serious claims against public safety.