Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion J.S.Bach thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
As a baroquecel are there anyone also into baroque music or polyphonic music in general?

I'm personally super interested in polyphonic music and I have played Bach for almost 7 years and is still one of my biggest copes. I'm currently working on the french suites and I have worked through 1, 2, 3 and 5 out of 6 meaning I'm close to completing them all. If anybody is interested in hearing me play these works I will post a video of me playing some. I'm also interested in hearing you play baroque music if you play music. (doesn't matter which instrument.)

@Napoleon de Geso is a baroquecel

@Napoleon de Geso

ya baroque genre is prolly my favorite, the organ is majestic, the harpshicord is whimsical, j.s. bach violin concertos are happy and sublime.
I also like the notebook of anna Magdalena bach, am mostly into 20th latin ballroom music now tho.

@Napoleon de Geso get in here now clown

As a baroquecel are there anyone also into baroque music or polyphonic music in general?
yes
i love classical and play piano

That's nice how long have you played for
around 6 or 7 years
but my level is basically stuck at intermediate since 2016 or 17

Mozartcel here

Here's a clip of the first Allemande from my latest suite that I worked on today. I'm practically sightreading at this point but it worked fine anyways. Also I accidentally showed my face during the Last picardi third chord so sorry for the sudden cut. Also I use my laptops mic so sorry for the horrible quality.

Mozartcel here
That's nice
around 6 or 7 years
but my level is basically stuck at intermediate since 2016 or 17
What do you class as intermediate? What's the hardest piece you've played?

Last edited: