Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive watched scream (1996) this week

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Aside from all that killing, that movie is everything ive Always wanted, being a tall good Looking Broad shouldered-masculine high School kid in a Beautiful sunny town.

Going to parties, having actual fun in School, no financial issues just a well life without "Muh individualism" Hipsters and soyboys wth their Smartphones,

mid to early 90s Internet and Videogames and mobilephones

And a cute innocent sweet virgin girlfriend

That movie was so brutal, because it perfectly represented what ive didnt had in my teenage years

That left a big wound which will never heal...….

That left a big wound which will never heal...….

By the time, the wound will become bigger and bigger due to aging.

Nobody has that life dude. It's an act.

I dont like 90s theme. It would be a nightmare tbh
t. zoomer

trust fund babies with good genetics do have that life
Super rare though. And even they have problems. Turns out being pampered all your life and not having to go through any trials or tribulations can fuck you up inside. I mean, look at ER lol.

Super rare though. And even they have problems. Turns out being pampered all your life and not having to go through any trials or tribulations can fuck you up inside. I mean, look at ER lol.
ER was a hapacel it was always over for him.
You need to be son of white upper class family in US to be like this. not mixed hapacel

ER was a hapacel it was always over for him.
You need to be son of white upper class family in US to be like this. not mixed hapacel
True I guess. But he was handsome imo. If I was a foid I would date him (for whatever thats worth).

You’re coping big time if you think soyshit and promiscuity wasn’t a thing in the 90s

True I guess. But he was handsome imo. If I was a foid I would date him (for whatever thats worth).
he wasn't. he had big ass lips,dicklet and manlet

ill make sure to never watch this movie now