Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've tried to not hate women

soebre

soebre

Greycel
I've tried to not hate them but now I see that 99 percent of women/girls my age hate men and have no respect for them. That's the main reason why I dislike them. But why should it matter? Women don't seem to find it bad to hate men and they have no problem with it so why should I care so much about whether or not I hate women? The stuff Ive said about women are no way near as bad as the stuff women say about men.

I've never seen a woman who respects men as a group of people. They only ever respect ones they're attracted to. They hate men who they don't find attractive and make fun of them for everything they do, the "ick" for example.

If you listen to the music many girls listen to these days, it's about using men for money, getting dick and treating men like trash and they have no shame. Yet we can't critisise them for anything?

It's hard because even though my sister is nice and I love her because she's my family, she still says bad stuff about men and listens to songs which hate on "broke" men.

I wish they could see us as humans at least.
I had to drop one of my classes because the way the girls were talking about men disgusted me.

I don't know if I have any hope left.

If you don’t hate women, then you must still believe in the fary tale that women are innocent little girls with empathy.
The reality is that women are not innocent and they are not empathetic, at least not towards men, they are towards other women sometimes.
The way women think about and treat men can be considered: Evil and sociopathic.
If you have empathy towards them, you must either be a bluepilled idiot or a cuck.
I am able to kick and break their skulls while lay at the ground without feeling bad about it because I know they would do the same with me

Fuck foids they all deserve a good rape:feelsLSD:
Snort some meth and u will have no prob hating them:feelsree:

hate foidz, love weed :smonk:

Its socially acceptable for women to make men hating rallies and post things like all men are this or that and all men should die, be killed, etc. Why wouldnt we hate them if they hate us.

Exactly. No point in not hating someone who already hated you from the moment you were born.:blackpill:

I will always hate women, tbh I always hated them way before I reached the age where I should have been having sex

No man instantly hates women when they're born, it is a hatred acquired after years of being ignored, abused, and mistreated by them, it is a hatred based upon personal experiences with a majority of them. :feelsjuice:

Women (and chads) are human beings, men are human doings.

No man instantly hates women when they're born, it is a hatred acquired after years of being ignored, abused, and mistreated by them, it is a hatred based upon personal experiences with a majority of them. :feelsjuice:
Fact.

Coming from someone who gives people the benefit of doubt. Yet soon as I start becoming the slightest bit misanthropic or lose the slightest bit of empathy, I’m the villain.

Hate foids, do drugs!

I've tried to not hate them but now I see that 99 percent of women/girls my age hate men and have no respect for them. That's the main reason why I dislike them. But why should it matter? Women don't seem to find it bad to hate men and they have no problem with it so why should I care so much about whether or not I hate women? The stuff Ive said about women are no way near as bad as the stuff women say about men.

I've never seen a woman who respects men as a group of people. They only ever respect ones they're attracted to. They hate men who they don't find attractive and make fun of them for everything they do, the "ick" for example.

If you listen to the music many girls listen to these days, it's about using men for money, getting dick and treating men like trash and they have no shame. Yet we can't critisise them for anything?

It's hard because even though my sister is nice and I love her because she's my family, she still says bad stuff about men and listens to songs which hate on "broke" men.

I wish they could see us as humans at least.
I had to drop one of my classes because the way the girls were talking about men disgusted me.

I don't know if I have any hope left.
I suggest you keep on reading feminist literature so you can continue to hate women, because they do a better job of making themselves unlikeable than we do

This is cope, foids love and simp for chads

sometimes, when I get away from incel boards and don't go outside the hate fades too. but then when I go for a walk in the city center and see all these entitled arrogant stuck up "modern females :foidSoy:" the hate storages fill back up quickly :feelsEhh::society:

I will always hate women, tbh I always hated them way before I reached the age where I should have been having sex
me too even in elementary school I was bitter towards them and even hit one :feelsEhh::society:

it's kinda annoying when you are trying to be professional and such, but behind your back they're mocking you.
It's all so tiresome. :feelsseriously:

Fact.

Coming from someone who gives people the benefit of doubt. Yet soon as I start becoming the slightest bit misanthropic or lose the slightest bit of empathy, I’m the villain.
You grow up as a young man believing the urban myths about females engrained into you by a mother or female family members, you go out into the dating world wearing your heart on your sleeve trying the chivalrous romantic appeal to garnish the attention of women, and overtime through a variety of painful experiences you learn just how very despicable, narcissistic, or vicious they really are. Trips of truth, you learn growing up that everything you were taught was nothing but sugar coated lies from the very beginning, none of it was ever true. That the human condition is in fact a lie as we're a wicked vile species where the very activity of human reproduction revolves around power, wealth, ego, dominance, prestige, economic class, deception, and nothing more. That love is nothing more than another word for possession and in the end is just another form of insanity. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If you don’t hate women, then you must still believe in the fary tale that women are innocent little girls with empathy.
The reality is that women are not innocent and they are not empathetic, at least not towards men, they are towards other women sometimes.
The way women think about and treat men can be considered: Evil and sociopathic.
If you have empathy towards them, you must either be a bluepilled idiot or a cuck.
I am able to kick and break their skulls while lay at the ground without feeling bad about it because I know they would do the same with me
I'm aware of everything you wrote yet i don't hate women --- i just don't trust them and have little respect for them.
It's like, i don't hate scorpions but i know not to handle one

You will hate women even more after I remind you of this but the reason women are allowed to trash men is due to made up ‘female oppression’ so they are allowed to trash men over something that doesn’t exist.

At least you've tried :feelshaha:

I've had foids tell me the exact same thing about why they speak about men the way that they do. Like what? Are we trapped in a cycle? Or is this actual cope from listening to too many toilets :feelsclown:

would they still love him if he fell from a roof and was paralyzed such that he couldn't fuck or walk and all his muscles atrophied?

or if his face got splashed with acid (in a videogame) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
A disabled chad yes.
90451888-young-handsome-handicapped-man-going-from-wheelchair-to-sofa.jpg

A horribly disfigured former chad no

Hard not to hate somebody that wants you dead

Its socially acceptable for women to make men hating rallies and post things like all men are this or that and all men should die, be killed, etc. Why wouldnt we hate them if they hate us.