Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've tried English-maxxing to see if people treat me differently (AUTISTIC)

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I'm Norwegian but I spent my childhood/early teens in England so I sound quite native. I ran an experiment this week to see if people treated me differently if I spoke English. I reckoned I would be treated with more respect as foreigners from England often have high-status and just generally English being the lingua franca and all. I know it's autistic but when I'm dealing with people I try to make up for my lack of looks with other things. I actually got some positive results. I didn't have too many interactions as I'm asocial but the few I had with shop-keepers and such were more positive than usual. They were friendlier despite my face and I instantly got the high ground in the interaction as they were forced to speak a second language. If I were a normie I would try speaking English to girls. Europecels with native English-skills should try this.

Not that good of an idea, at least in my country, the average spaniard doesn't speak English very well, I'd get called a tourist and they don't have a good a reputation, my accent gives it away anyway.