Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've taken the Knightleypill

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
So, I was chilling at the beach minding my own reading a very good book after a nice and relaxing swim in the placid surf the day after the day after a rainy day when I noticed something truly peculiar. You see, the lot next to the one I'm staying in is rented by the family of this ab-so-lu-te specimen, no younger than 18, seeing the tattoo along her back, no older than 20, that tattoo consisting of the phases of the moon and some mandalas and shit like that, easily 9/10 slender perfectly toasted human female. As soon as she saw the chiseled Chad in the adjacent lot she darted like a cat to a laser (I even felt a bit of envy, I've never been skinny but I've really been getting my chubs on since Christmas eve). Brutal stuff, but same old, same old. Now the weird thing was this guy's face. And I'm only sure of calling him a guy because I saw his naked torso, because his face was THE girliest face I've seen in my life, even more womanly than hers. Not only had this guy the face of a woman, I even recognised it because TO-THE-T this nigga looked like Keira fucking Knightley. That's when it stroke me: All women, to a certain degree, explore bisexuality. At least all women during a certain age range. Maybe it's the female narcissistic tendency, maybe there's some latent lesbianism in every woman do to survival reasons, I don't know; all I know is that the only thing women like looking at as much as they do Chad, is themselves. So, if you have a feminine enough face, and work on your physique, you're able to get the best of both worlds, and I think there's a strong possibility of attracting girls in their confused bisexuality stage before they finally shut half the gates.View attachment 696473

I wonder if she masc mogs anyone here