Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've started huffing a concoction of Fuel, WD-40 and Window cleaner to get high.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I've been looking for a way to get access to drugs in area but the only thing local dealers sell is shitty musty weed that gives me anxiety, and I have low alcohol tolerance so I can't drink to get buzzed either.

However I recently decided to make fairly powerful huffing concoction by putting petrol, WD-40 lubricant and store brand window cleaner into a bucket and putting my head inside to breath the fumes. I know this could make me retarded in the long run but it's incredibly effective at giving an awesome relaxed buzz and doesn't require me to spend much money.

I initially thought it would just give me a nasty headache but the mixture of fumes significantly depresses my central nervous system and feels like taking a powerful prescription tranquilizer when I huff a lot of it.

Based af I need to try this concoction out sometime, regular petrol isn’t doing anything for me because of tolerance buildup

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk: Musty weed and getting drunk would both be way better for you.

:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back