Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i've seen her on tinder for ~1 year+

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
she probably wants a chad :feelskek:

oh wait, no she doesn't, because all women want to find a man with good personality,

[because unironically they lack personality themselves]

"his good personality looking ass" also has to be body positive.

tl;dont care:
make up should be banned!

Last edited:
If she wouldnt dress up like a literal clown she would actually be qt despite being a little fat. Its so easy for foids to be good looking and they still manage to ruin it JFL

If she wouldnt dress up like a literal clown she would actually be qt despite being a little fat. Its so easy for foids to be good looking and they still manage to ruin it JFL
How do you know that she is "a little fat"? When a chick is this fat in the face her body is easily landwhale tier. She could be pushing 100 kg.

How do you know that she is "a little fat"? When a chick is this fat in the face her body is easily landwhale tier. She could be pushing 100 kg.
they take 100 pictures and pick one, that makes them look as appealing as possible.

they fraud everything.

Fat for me is still

My pee pee is pretty average. Fat chicks scare me because it takes 5 cm of penile length to reach the breeding hole
I think they have to be really fat before the fat reaches their vagina

I can see why she is rejected.

Her "personality" is missing.

And she's nasty.

Damn she looks like a pig with makeup

She's probably a blimp. I'm detecting it from the manner in which her visage is photographed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back