Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've saved up $100 dollars, what should I buy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Out of my meager paycheck that I work full-time for, all the money goes to bills and food usually. I've tried saving up a bit and now I have $100, all mine. At this rate I could save up for years and still not have shit, so investing is pretty much out of the question when the income is so low, so what the hell, I'm thinking on blowing it all on some shit. I'll be poor anyway, these meager savings will never get me anywhere.

So, any ideas?

buy some long term cope, e.g. a fleshlight

buy some long term cope, e.g. a fleshlight
Nah, that's not for me. I live with my parents so that would be awkward if they ever found it. Also, I'm kinda limp-dicked anyway, I'd probably go soft in it.

You need to save for a plane ticket and get out of your shithole country, somewhere where you can make some decent money. There is no point in wasting your life away. Working at some pointless job for barely enough money just to feed yourself. You have honestly nothing to lose, it's not like you have a loving European girlfriend that ties you to your country. You are all alone and broke...you won't survive solitude with out good copes, and for good copes you need money.

OP you can make 1500$ weekly in the U.S. with no education...something to think about..

Last edited:
Buy something for me

Buy XRP and pray that this shitcoin will save your life in 5 years time.

Save it bro. No point in spending money just to spend it.

buy some long term cope, e.g. office 365 home
Yes tbh you can actually renew your Office 365 subscription for only $99.99/year. If you are skeptical you can instead purchase it for $9.99/month. It's a very goood cope tbh because it not only comes with Excel but also Word, Powerpoint, and many other applications that give you the best possible coping experience.

buy courses on udemy and study to become a data scientist so you're not a low wage cuck

Buy happiness

Sorry OP but you literally cant buy anything for $100, just keep saving

You need to save for a plane ticket and get out of your shithole country, somewhere where you can make some decent money. There is no point in wasting your life away. Working at some pointless job for barely enough money just to feed yourself. You have honestly nothing to lose, it's not like you have a loving European girlfriend that ties you to your country. You are all alone and broke...you won't survive solitude with out good copes, and for good copes you need money.

OP you can make 1500$ weekly in the U.S. with no education...something to think about..
This tbh. you should considering moving abroad or at least somewhere else in your country where wagecucking can actually give you something.

Send it to me. I will pray for your lost soul

Or a vibrator for your asshole

M40s are better.
I read this in a youtube comment.

See how many tootsie pops you can buy and conduct an experiment of how many licks it takes on average to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

I guess moving to the west is out of the question as you already kinda fucked that up with drugs n stuff.
If that's you with the same avi on SS, maybe buy something that will help you sui.

Out of my meager paycheck that I work full-time for, all the money goes to bills and food usually. I've tried saving up a bit and now I have $100, all mine. At this rate I could save up for years and still not have shit, so investing is pretty much out of the question when the income is so low, so what the hell, I'm thinking on blowing it all on some shit. I'll be poor anyway, these meager savings will never get me anywhere.

So, any ideas?
A video camera. Vlog your inceldom on youtube.

High iq.
Yes tbh you can actually renew your Office 365 subscription for only $99.99/year. If you are skeptical you can instead purchase it for $9.99/month. It's a very goood cope tbh because it not only comes with Excel but also Word, Powerpoint, and many other applications that give you the best possible coping experience.
Fuck Microsoft Office.

Buy some nice clothes so you can cold approach With style bucko

Buy video games or some shit.

buy a one way ticket out of that hellhole you live in

JFL at not pirating it

A video camera. Vlog your inceldom on youtube.

High iq.

Fuck Microsoft Office.
Won't ever put my face on the internet. Shit, even of bacefook I use a fake name.
I guess moving to the west is out of the question as you already kinda fucked that up with drugs n stuff.
If that's you with the same avi on SS, maybe buy something that will help you sui.
What's SS?

Last edited:

This tbh, I've been reading alot of this guys posts and it really just seems that its the standard of living in his country that's making him so miserable

save it, nothing you can really buy with $100 tbh

Suicide hmm. Pretty sure I tried it once when I was super drunk. I mean so drunk that you wouldn't believe, 2 bottles of vodka all by myself. Though I may have vomited some of it. Anyway, so in my drunk mind I guess I had the balls to finally do it, but I was also stupid because of the said drunkenness, so my dumb ass decided taking 19 caffeine pills would probably do it. It didn't, and I also think I may have had a mini heart attack or something. Plus the next three days I couldn't get out of bed cause my pancreas hurt so much I was begging god which I don't believe in to end this. But I was drunk for months back then so who the hell knows, maybe this was all a dream or something. Here I go doxxing myself again, fuck. Really should delete this account or something.
Interesting. So it's not you with the same avi over there?

Buy some clay.

Buy happiness
He can't buy a new 10/10 person life. Also, start to keep money until you have 3-4k$, then buy a new PC. Video games is the greatest and best cope, it's so good that I can't even pronounce it.