Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've resorted to bullying ugly guys on TikTok

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Everytime I see a TikTok of a sub-5 male who obviously doesn't have a girlfriend, I start calling them out on their ugly features. It feels good to bully males uglier than yourself.

pathetic of you tbh

they are delusional . you are ugly .just accept it already

It's a good cope. I've always been the one being bullied, now I can see what it feels like to bully others. :feelsrope:

Those sub5 males are getting bullied already. No need to add on to it. Even if they aren’t getting bullied through messages or whatever the people that scrolled past them probably thought they were ugly.

Bullying potential brocels :feelsseriously:

Do you have TikTok? Fucking fakecel. @SergeantIncel please take care of this faggot.

It's a good cope. I've always been the one being bullied, now I can see what it feels like to bully others. :feelsrope:
Bully people that deserve it.

Go fuck yourself.

Do you have TikTok? Fucking fakecel. @SergeantIncel please take care of this faggot.
I'm making a compilation video of every extreme-bluepilled person I see on TikTok. I will post it on this forum shortly. After posting, I will delete the app. Don't ban me I need this cope :cryfeels:

Blackpill them instead

Your class doesn't last long here

Ugly men have it bad enough in life. Whereas the looksmatch of these ugly guys is flouting lockdown to fuck Chad tonight.

Cmon bro you know how it feels like being called ugly, don't make their life worse than it already is

This is what you are doing after taking so much blackpill OP? Ugly guys are already going through so much shit in their life, why are you doing this?

Unless that ugly guy is larping or false-bragging about sex, bullying them for their looks is an extremely vile activity, are you a foid?

0kS3D7z

brutal. bully the self aware cuck ones.

why would u bully other incels anyway? only soy cucks i would bullly or foids

Everytime I see a TikTok of a sub-5 male who obviously doesn't have a girlfriend, I start calling them out on their ugly features. It feels good to bully males uglier than yourself.
My rule is bully those who are deserving of it, not people doing nothing. Do you think i bully foids online when they are just talking about their day or some shit? No, i bully them when they talk about how many guys theyve fucked or some other degenerate shit

Stop bullying ugly men you moron.

this is why we look bad

This is what you are doing after taking so much blackpill OP? Ugly guys are already going through so much shit in their life, why are you doing this?

Unless that ugly guy is larping or false-bragging about sex, bullying them for their looks is an extremely vile activity, are you a foid?
Fuck you filthy greycel.
Bullies are the scum of the world.

Op is fucking pathetic.He does exactly what all normies do.Bully those below him.Hopefully you will repent.

Cucked behavior, TikTok is for retards but bullying sub-5s makes you no better than foids and chad bullies. Blackpill some of them if possible, but other than that stop trying to recreate normie social behavior for cope.

Bully foids instead as chadfish you cuck

do it to foids or youre fucking worthless and actually an enemy to our brotherhood

That's a cuck move, who are you trying to impress, your father?