Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've recently started browsing Cucktears "seriously", and...

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
... holy shit.

I'm serious. Do they do that on purpose? They managed to fill an entire subreddit with two things:
  • cherry picked posts of some incel venting about things like "rape is fine" (so they are all rapists!111)
  • posts like this: "h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/aes7em/incel_movement_about_catfishing_women_and/" when they (purposely?) miss the point. That post was about someone catfishing a woman, yet some of them tried to come up with something like "that's why they are inzels, they held a decent conversation and she went to the date!11" completely IGNORING the fact that the very act of catfishing involves using a PICTURE OF AN ATTRACTIVE GUY.
Now, i've got only an explanation for this.

Unluckily, a part of a forum population (and this includes braincels/incels.is, sadly) is composed by very low iq people. Low iq incels tend to sprout nonsense about jews, rape and going ER while low iq cucktears just try to "prey" among them. They're two sides of the same coin.

Now, the difference is that this part is like 90% for Cucktears and maybe 20-25% for Incel forums.

I'd pay money to see someone from cucktears in real life while he's typing nonsense with his pudgy fingers.

Wait,what ? rape is bad?...

They are incels in denial. The sad thing is they are actually deluded enough to think they are intelligent and helping us

They are incels in denial. The sad thing is they are actually deluded enough to think they are intelligent and helping us

They don't want to help us and they don't think they are. They're really confused: in the post i've linked above, when they discovered what the incel did, they've started calling him an horrible and ugly human being with a crusty dick blah blah blah. They're just trying to find excuses to insult people they consider "weak", but they come up goofy because, in order to find said excuses, they comically miss the point of everything we post here or, as i said, choose to cherry pick low iq posts (which are present even here).

I really wish i'd be able to live on a mountain, the world is filled with morons.

That's how reddit work.

That's how reddit work.

That's how society works.

And cucktears represents just a little speck of a whole universe of normies being just retarded. Aside from the obivious reasons i'd really wish to not be an incel, because ignorance is a bliss.

They don't even need to use their brain, they go on on their lives sprouting nonsense, thinking all they've got is from their "merits" and not pure luck.

they are 20 year old truecels who still think there's hope for them so they cope with "m'lady" white knight beta cuckoldry. in 10 years they will either be virulently blackpilled, suicided, or 30 year old beta cuck providers married to a 2/10 landwhale and they will call that success.

They're just coping incels in denial and butthurt roasties offended by the truth, nothing more.
Let them cope.

I think we should stop giving them attention ngl.

They're just coping incels in denial and butthurt roasties offended by the truth, nothing more.
Let them cope.

I think we should stop giving them attention ngl.

You're right, they don't deserve any.

It was just sorta an excuse to repeat the old concept "normies don't need to be clever".

They cope talking about how we cope.

The sad thing is this means we are not the lowest of the low, because someone truly have to be such an untermensch vermin to cope the way cucktears are doing.

They cope talking about how we cope.

The sad thing is this means we are not the lowest of the low, because someone truly have to be such an untermensch vermin to cope the way cucktears are doing.

One of my best copes is that i thik that at least i'm not a soybeard cuck.

I'm ugly, but i'm dignified and in shape.

One of my coworkers (a true cuck, he even had his soyface as profile pic) was 6 years younger than me and he was all "wow, you seem younger than me".

Of course i seem younger than you, you fucking cuck, at least i try to stay fit.

It would seem I'm not edgy enough to be featured on cucktears

Or maybe they like and agree with me

Hey cucktears, if you want to join the White Aryan Resistance, feel free to PM me

thats how mafia works

Impossible to take anything those cucks say seriously.