Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've posted about my health problems A LOT on this forum and I am going to cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
a week ago I decided to try and compensate for my body's fucked up symmetry while sitting. I've been taking measures like getting shoe lifts and wearing a sandle on the smaller side of my body as much as possible. Today, I decided that I couldn't just find a good way to sit and I decided to sit on a sandle on said smaller side as well. It feels amazing. I can breath better, I have more energy, etc etc.

All I can think about right now is how much time I've wasted and the dark, deformed future that awaits me. Is Suicide a temporary solution when I expect to like live the rest of my life slowly turning into Quasimodo? If I could get fucking TREATMENT I could be ok, by my doctors are refusing to see me because they're only dealing with emergencies.

What a fucking waste.

Fucked up symmetry while sitting?

a week ago I decided to try and compensate for my body's fucked up symmetry while sitting. I've been taking measures like getting shoe lifts and wearing a sandle on the smaller side of my body as much as possible. Today, I decided that I couldn't just find a good way to sit and I decided to sit on a sandle on said smaller side as well. It feels amazing. I can breath better, I have more energy, etc etc.

All I can think about right now is how much time I've wasted and the dark, deformed future that awaits me. Is Suicide a temporary solution when I expect to like live the rest of my life slowly turning into Quasimodo? If I could get fucking TREATMENT I could be ok, by my doctors are refusing to see me because they're only dealing with emergencies.

What a fucking waste.
Even if no one else loves you, love yourself, cause that's all you have. It sucks we were born so fucking despicably ugly, but if after this we are just obliterated, then just go do whatever you can to make your life better imo.