Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've not visited the barber in over a year, it's completely pointless

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I've been growing out my hair since at least December of 2022. I don't do much of basic grooming at all. Haircuts exist to complement attractive faces. If you are ugly no haircut in the world will make you look good, making them essentially pointless. A lot of people get nice haircuts hoping that would make them more attractive to the opposite sex, but in this case it does not help because when you are universally objectively unattractive you will remain that no matter what you do.

A lot of things are like that, clothes for example do not make you attractive, they complement attractive people's styles. An ugly man does not need to dress well because he is unattractive regardless of what he wears. This is also why I never buy new clothes, I've been wearing the same stuff for a decade.

Long, short, whatever hair makes no difference to how people react to my face

I cut my hair at home with an electric hair clipper. I tried growing out my hair, but there was too much hair fall and it got very greasy.

new haircuts at best make us look NT because hygiene, but yeah otherwise it's cope

ok but why would you want to look even more subhuman? Yeah you will still be ugly but people will treat you better. There's a big difference between a 3 and a 4

I've been growing out my hair since at least December of 2022. I don't do much of basic grooming at all. Haircuts exist to complement attractive faces. If you are ugly no haircut in the world will make you look good, making them essentially pointless. A lot of people get nice haircuts hoping that would make them more attractive to the opposite sex, but in this case it does not help because when you are universally objectively unattractive you will remain that no matter what you do.

A lot of things are like that, clothes for example do not make you attractive, they complement attractive people's styles. An ugly man does not need to dress well because he is unattractive regardless of what he wears. This is also why I never buy new clothes, I've been wearing the same stuff for a decade.
i once grew a pedo mustache and had it for a month to see if people would treat me different
nobody gave a fuck
your looks determine how people judge you, hair makes no difference

I cut my hair at home with an electric hair clipper. I tried growing out my hair, but there was too much hair fall and it got very greasy.

Same, I thought shaving it all and starting over might fix things. The hair fall has been minimal thus far.

Just do cavemanmaxxing or buy clippers and buzz your hair. As having a “nice hairstyle” is pointless as an incel.

Goodwill

I look like a wild hobo which I may yet become.