Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've never watched a full YouTube video made by aw woman

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Even when I was younger and was more obsessed with video games, whenever I saw a video was made by a woman I'd immediately stop watching it.

Women's voices have always irritated me. Not to mention their lack of humor.

I don't watch any videos made by women.

Foids destroy everything. Intellectual or vital.

The idea of a woman thinking she knows enough about a topic to make a video on it always annoyed me. I still get foid vids in my recommended and it gets on my nerves.

The idea of a woman thinking she knows enough about a topic to make a video on it always annoyed me. I still get foid vids in my recommended and it gets on my nerves.
Agreed. I assume they only touch upon surface level information on anything.

Foids literally beg us to be interested in whatever bullshit they happen to be yapping about

Even when I was younger and was more obsessed with video games, whenever I saw a video was made by a woman I'd immediately stop watching it.

Women's voices have always irritated me. Not to mention their lack of humor.
Well unironically I have watched watchmojo in the past and the whole video is voiced by a woman.

Yeah, idk how Master manages to get so enthusiastic about foid YouTubers, they're insufferable jfl

which won't stop me from shipping him with shoeonhead because it's written in the stars

Vtubers are alright.