Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive never tried to get a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I consider myself incel because I'm ugly and ethnic but I've never actually tried getting a gf or talking to a foid. Can anyone relate?

Yeah same I know I would get rejected anyway:feelshaha:

means ur a high inhib faggot

the state of this forum :feelspuke:
... retards just assume they're incel without even trying.
it's the estrogene in the drinking water, I can't explain this degeneracy that's going on in any other way

incel = INVOLUNTARY celibate
not even trying = VOLUNTARY celibate

this forum man, are there only retards left?
what are the mods doing?

Last edited:
I consider myself incel because I'm ugly and ethnic but I've never actually tried getting a gf or talking to a foid. Can anyone relate?
Can't your billionaire parents just buy you a gf?

it's the estrogene in the drinking water, I can't explain this degeneracy that's going on in any other way
The thought of walking up to a foid and striking up conversation terrifies me. I honestly might never do it
Can't your billionaire parents just buy you a gf?
No, my parents don't know that I'm an incel and I don't want them to know I can't get a gf of my own accord. I don't want a superficial relationship like that anyways. I want a real connection

Last edited:
>brags
>says he hasn't tried to get a girl
just request a self ban, bro.

>brags
>says he hasn't tried to get a girl
just request a self ban, bro.
"How do you do my fellow inkels" :soy:
"I'm inkel too because I never tried" :soy:
"Did I mention that I'm filthy rich?" :soy:
I reported this retard 3 times already but mods are just too cucked to just perma ban trolls like this.

"How do you do my fellow inkels" :soy:
"I'm inkel too because I never tried" :soy:
"Did I mention that I'm filthy rich?" :soy:
I reported this retard 3 times already but mods are just too cucked to just perma ban trolls like this.
if u saw my face you'd understand my struggle

I haven't tried too.

Anime should not have problems with girls, since they have something to talk about with her, for example about anime?

I did try, but I completely gave up.

The thought of walking up to a foid and striking up conversation terrifies me. I honestly might never do it

No, my parents don't know that I'm an incel and I don't want them to know I can't get a gf of my own accord. I don't want a superficial relationship like that anyways. I want a real connection
You didn't deny your parents aren't billionares:feelswhere:

Don't worry, just try from now on. most people on this forum are the same as you but not half as honest, remember that the more you wait the less time you have. getting a gf gets harder and harder the older you are, unless you're chad.

There are people who get laid even with detriments such as being short and ethnic, at least you have money and dont have to worry about that. just focus on women, looksmax to the max you posibly can, fashionmax and then try to "fake confidence" till you make it. most people will say "muh confidence" the thing is, it's hard af for an incel to develop confidence because there's too little things that can make you feel good about yourself, meanwhile chad gets all the confidence from his validation from others. and while confidence may not help you get women, it will help you you try to get women and fail then you will not feel as bad as if you had nothing.

That's the ammount of things you can do to change your situation at least, if it dosnt work then you can't blame yourself but your condition.

Don't worry, just try from now on. most people on this forum are the same as you but not half as honest, remember that the more you wait the less time you have. getting a gf gets harder and harder the older you are, unless you're chad.
This

Good. Femoids like Shannon Rose Bosanac don't deserve to be worshiped.

incel = INVOLUNTARY celibate
not even trying = VOLUNTARY celibate

this forum man, are there only retards left?
what are the mods doing?

Ever heard of dating apps, oldcel? It's convinced most males that it's over, and rightfully so.

Teen males today grow up in an even worse environment than the one we dealt with only 10-15 years ago. It's no wonder that there is a general sense of hopelessness growing amongst them.

C'mon man, if you already know you're ugly, what's the point of approaching foids? You can try, but it'd be very dissapointing in the end

eh somewhat. i do try to get with foids by talking to them but ive never actually asked one out, but i do try to create conversation with them and be around them anytime i can to try and get a girlfriend, so i guess that counts, i do know deep down its highly unlikely though