Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've never seen a poll about the entitlement argument, let's fix this

Do you think you're entitled to sex ?

• Yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
After reading @BlkPillPres's excellent pinned post, which includes amongst his bullet points the idea that, contrary to what normies and lamestream medias keep saying, incels don't feel entitled to sex, it occured to me that I've never seen any poll asking that simple question.

I admit I'm slightly apprehensive of the results, as I know for a fact that guys who feel entitled to sex do exist here, thus that poll could confirm normies opinion on us.

One point though : there is no point in pointing out female entitlement to justify your entitlement. A wrong doesn't justify an other wrong. Don't just say you feel entitled because you think other people are and you want the same entitlement or anything. That's not how it works.

Anyway, let's see.

Don't just say you feel entitled because you think other people are and you want the same entitlement or anything. That's not how it works.
Well there is obviously something wrong with me if they can find someone and I can't.

Yes.

And let me put it in the most rational way possible.

You’re not offering it to me. Fair enough. But you’re offering it to everyone else. You’re offering it to people who are far less qualified than me by a very wide margin. You’re overlooking all the positive things about me and you come crying to me about how all awful all the others you’ve chosen over me are. And somehow, I’m the negative one. And I’m the one who’s toxic?
FUCK OFF!

Since we are forced to pay for abortions and other shit through taxes, yes.

that's a very vague question

obviously women have an inflated sexual value due to the current societal circumstances, resulting in us having to live our entire lives with zero physical contact (which is unnatural, unhealthy and something that most people never endure) because even an unattractive women can date a very attractive guy if she wants to. most users here perceive this as unfair. if you think that's being "entitled to sex" then yes most people here fall in to that category

if by "entitled to sex" you mean we think the government should just assign us gfs to have sex with for free then like nobody here unironically thinks that

Since we are forced to pay for abortions and other shit through taxes, yes.

The correct conclusion IMHO is that we should complain about these taxes, not about our lack of sex.

It’s one of the requirements needed for a Human being to function properly, so yes.

Either I'm entitled to sex, or no one is entitled to anything, even life (in minecraft)

The correct conclusion IMHO is that we should complain about these taxes, not about our lack of sex.
Yes, fuck taxes.
Acb

It’s one of the requirements needed for a Human being to function properly, so yes.

You're not entitled to a proper life either.

It's like food. Everybody needs it, but we still have to pay for it.

Granted, there is an ambiguity here. Does being entitled mean it should be free ? Not clear.

For instance, I believe prostitution should be a human right. It's a bit of a stretch, but someone could argue that rights are entitlements. So does that mean I think I'm entitled to sex ? I voted no, because I pay for prostitutes. When you pay for something, you're not entitled to it in my book. Besides, prostitutes can reject you anyway.

Last edited:
You’re not offering it to me. Fair enough. But you’re offering it to everyone else. You’re offering it to people who are far less qualified than me by a very wide margin.
Who are you implying here exaclty? Chads or normies? Most ''average'' looking males I know don't have an abundance of pussies swarming towards them

Yes, fuck taxes.

I wrote these taxes, not all taxes.

I'm not ok to pay taxes that fund reproductive healthcare, for instance.

People who pay property taxes are people who own property. Why shouldn't only people who reproduce pay for any reproduction-related costs ?

Last edited:
Who are you implying here exaclty? Chads or normies? Most ''average'' looking males I know don't have an abundance of pussies swarming towards them
Chads obviously. I've seen foids bent over backwards for gold digger chads.

Stefan Molyneux IQ
didn't Stefan Molyneux LARP as a teenage girl and comment on his own video about how smart he is but he forgot to switch accounts so he posted it on his main? JFL

didn't Stefan Molyneux LARP as a teenage girl and comment on his own video about how smart he is but he forgot to switch accounts so he posted it on his main? JFL
I remember when he did that :lul::lul:

You’re not offering it to me. Fair enough. But you’re offering it to everyone else.
Chads obviously. I've seen foids bent over backwards for gold digger chads.
Yes so how would they be offering their sex to everyone except us when the general masses aren't chads but normies

Yes so how would they be offering their sex to everyone except us when the general masses aren't chads but normies
I consider normies to be incel in denial.

I consider normies to be incel in denial.
Sounds unconvincing to me because normies have experienced some succes with women, even if it's marginal. But fair enough if it's your hypothesis

I am entitled to sex. Come at me. :feelsBox:

You are a cuck if you vote no
You are a cuck if you vote yes. Why? If you believe you are entitled to sex, you probably believe society should be responsible for fixing the problem and give you a government issued hole. In the end, a government issued hole (whether state legalized and subsidized prostitution, or subsidized sex bots) is just a cope for the fact you're still a subhuman in the eyes of foids.

You are a cuck if you vote yes. Why? If you believe you are entitled to sex, you probably believe society should be responsible for fixing the problem and give you a government issued hole. In the end, a government issued hole (whether state legalized and subsidized prostitution, or subsidized sex bots) is just a cope for the fact you're still a subhuman in the eyes of foids.
That doesnt make me a cuck dumbass you are braindead

if you pay taxes, you deserve sex

I will say no and yes as I like going a step at a time.

I'm entitled to affection, which leads to I'm entitled in having someone care for me, which leads to I'm entitled in being with that person that cares about me while I care about them, which would lead to us sealing it with marriage and then sex.
So in the end yes I'm entitled to sex, but I want the things before that most of all first.

If I just wanted sex, I would have paid for it already.

That doesnt make me a cuck dumbass you are braindead
A cuck would settle for his belief of entitlement to sex being codified into law, with his taxes and his money being used to pay for sexual services.

Personally, I'd rather genetically engineer women out of existence and replace them with robotic waifus and artificial wombs, so that we can form a true brotherhood of humanity without viscous psychopathic bitches destroying everything we've ever created.

A cuck would settle for his belief of entitlement to sex being codified into law, with his taxes and his money being used to pay for sexual services.

Personally, I'd rather genetically engineer women out of existence and replace them with robotic waifus and artificial wombs, so that we can form a true brotherhood of humanity without viscous psychopathic bitches destroying everything we've ever created.
Go to mgtow if you want to fuck a piece of plastic over a woman

no. no one is entitled to anything.
not even to not getting raped

As long as I am shamed by society for not having sex then I am entitled to it

My mere existence from a biological/evolutionary standpoint is to have sex and reproduce.

No but I am entitled to a woman's love and affection. They just WON'T LOVE ME

no, because i'm not a foid

foids nowadays (unfortunately) are entitled to sex and can get it even if they're 1/10

I don’t feel entitled to anything really tbh

it's hard to know what "entitlement" means. if feeling entitled to sex means feeling you dont deserve to be alone, then i see nothing wrong with it. therefore the poll is kinda vague.

i do think i am entitled to equal opportunity in the dating market compared to my female counterpart.

i do think i am entitled to equal opportunity in the dating market compared to my female counterpart.

There can be no equal opportunity in this regard, due to the fundamental dissymmetry of our mode of reproduction.

I don't even understand what that means, how are you entitled to something?

No offense to you OP but I can’t answer the question as posed since you have copied it to us from the Jew mass media verbatim and as we all here know everything they do in this regard is some kind of skewed dirty trick.

It reminds me of the old dirty trick question of: “Have you stopped beating your wife?”

Which puts the would be answerer in a bad situation immediately ie the onlooking listeners to said question assume by it, without evidence, that the person being asked beats their wife or at least has done so in the past and almost any answer a person that is put on the spot by this question and feeling pressured to answer it without being given the time to put much thought into it, will likely answer it in a way that makes the question look valid and the answerer look even worse.

The correct response to such a question is either to ignore the reporter who asked it (if you’re a politician or public figure it was posed to) and or have them blacklisted from your future press conferences if you are able or directly call out the reporter/dirty trick question asking “Urinalist” for posing ridiculous slanderous questions as a result of their pathetic political agenda and to tell them LOUDLY that they should be ASHAMED of themselves while also shouting your best Greta Thunberg “HOW DARE YOU?!!”’s at them over and over again until they crawl like the worm that they are out of your presence.

At no time do you ever lower yourself by validating their question with an answer in any way.

To correctly answer the dirty trick question you posed from the Jew mass media OP requires doing the opposite of what they want.

What (((they))) want is a simple yes or no answer but their dirty trick question is most definitely NOT deserving of this nor would any truly objective outside observers get our full and true and understandable views via such a trite and simple answer as a yes or a no.

The question itself requires in-depth explanation to fully understand our community’s mindset and thus prove we are not the simplistic binary thinkers like the majority of NPC’s that comprise the population.

So the answer begins...

Society continues to function on a series of unwritten rules as well written and actual laws on the books.

There’s also the idea of a “social contract”.

In the past the unwritten rules/social contract would reward a man for working hard ie he’d soon be able to find a loving girl to eventually be his wife and a strong supporting community of friends who so admired him for his hard work and dedication to his community.

The social contract/unwritten rules would have men and women being polite and kind to eachother and men holding doors open for women on average and women politely thanking men for the favor.

The unwritten rules/social contract gave women an expectation that they could readily depend on of men being their protectors who would quickly beat up, kill or apprehend anyone that ever tried to harm them.

So in the past things worked quite well for both genders with all of these unwritten rules being in place having taken root in people’s minds for the good and betterment of all.

Men got love, sex, relationships and community in the past and they got it not for free but for meeting certain societal unwritten rule expectations and doing their part and abiding by these.

Well in today’s world that’s all gone.

The healthy unwritten rules/social contract of the past has been broken and it has only led to broken homes, STD’s, single mothers, incels and a decadent culture of narcissism and selfishness.

So you ask us you Jew bastard nation ruining parasite “Urinalist” do we incels feel entitled to sex?

The social contract has been broken so this question has been rendered obsolete by what you and your (((people))) have done to us via your malicious intent.

What we feel entitled to is to be left alone until if ever the old school unwritten rules and social contract return.

That means neither women or the rest of society has any right whatsoever to demand or feel “entitled” to the idea that we should “man up” and raise their bastard children, protect them from predators or act as their beta bux by “going to Jew indoctrination camp ie school/Jewnivercities” to get a “high paying job/career” to support them in their degeneracy while not providing us any of the things that would actually make our lives worth living which would be volunteering to be our wives/girlfriends, being virgins so we are her first, not covering themselves in ugly tattoos, not having a foul mouth etc, etc.

No offense to you OP but I can’t answer the question as posed since you have copied it to us from the Jew mass media verbatim and as we all here know everything they do in this regard is some kind of skewed dirty trick.

It reminds me of the old dirty trick question of: “Have you stopped beating your wife?”

Which puts the would be answerer in a bad situation immediately ie the onlooking listeners to said question assume by it, without evidence, that the person being asked beats their wife or at least has done so in the past and almost any answer a person that is put on the spot by this question and feeling pressured to answer it without being given the time to put much thought into it, will likely answer it in a way that makes the question look valid and the answerer look even worse.

The correct response to such a question is either to ignore the reporter who asked it (if you’re a politician or public figure it was posed to) and or have them blacklisted from your future press conferences if you are able or directly call out the reporter/dirty trick question asking “Urinalist” for posing ridiculous slanderous questions as a result of their pathetic political agenda and to tell them LOUDLY that they should be ASHAMED of themselves while also shouting your best Greta Thunberg “HOW DARE YOU?!!”’s at them over and over again until they crawl like the worm that they are out of your presence.

At no time do you ever lower yourself by validating their question with an answer in any way.

To correctly answer the dirty trick question you posed from the Jew mass media OP requires doing the opposite of what they want.

What (((they))) want is a simple yes or no answer but their dirty trick question is most definitely NOT deserving of this nor would any truly objective outside observers get our full and true and understandable views via such a trite and simple answer as a yes or a no.

The question itself requires in-depth explanation to fully understand our community’s mindset and thus prove we are not the simplistic binary thinkers like the majority of NPC’s that comprise the population.

So the answer begins...

Society continues to function on a series of unwritten rules as well written and actual laws on the books.

There’s also the idea of a “social contract”.

In the past the unwritten rules/social contract would reward a man for working hard ie he’d soon be able to find a loving girl to eventually be his wife and a strong supporting community of friends who so admired him for his hard work and dedication to his community.

The social contract/unwritten rules would have men and women being polite and kind to eachother and men holding doors open for women on average and women politely thanking men for the favor.

The unwritten rules/social contract gave women an expectation that they could readily depend on of men being their protectors who would quickly beat up, kill or apprehend anyone that ever tried to harm them.

So in the past things worked quite well for both genders with all of these unwritten rules being in place having taken root in people’s minds for the good and betterment of all.

Men got love, sex, relationships and community in the past and they got it not for free but for meeting certain societal unwritten rule expectations and doing their part and abiding by these.

Well in today’s world that’s all gone.

The healthy unwritten rules/social contract of the past has been broken and it has only led to broken homes, STD’s, single mothers, incels and a decadent culture of narcissism and selfishness.

So you ask us you Jew bastard nation ruining parasite “Urinalist” do we incels feel entitled to sex?

The social contract has been broken so this question has been rendered obsolete by what you and your (((people))) have done to us via your malicious intent.

What we feel entitled to is to be left alone until if ever the old school unwritten rules and social contract return.

That means neither women or the rest of society has any right whatsoever to demand or feel “entitled” to the idea that we should “man up” and raise their bastard children, protect them from predators or act as their beta bux by “going to Jew indoctrination camp ie school/Jewnivercities” to get a “high paying job/career” to support them in their degeneracy while not providing us any of the things that would actually make our lives worth living which would be volunteering to be our wives/girlfriends, being virgins so we are her first, not covering themselves in ugly tattoos, not having a foul mouth etc, etc.
I'm glad my poll sparked such an eloquent response.

There can be no equal opportunity in this regard, due to the fundamental dissymmetry of our mode of reproduction.
just use contraception/pull out so they dont reproduce. if im a 4/10 i should be able to get a 4/10 girl to fuck me, all else being the same

If women are, why I'm not? I thought we lived in an equal society

It's a trick question