Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've never seen a person with down tilted eyes before

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
In pics yeah. But in person? I've seen anyone with down tilted eyes. It is one of the most subhuman features ever. I'm like the only person who has it. It's completely fucking ridiculous how fucked I am.

In pics yeah. But in person? I've seen anyone with down tilted eyes. It is one of the most subhuman features ever. I'm like the only person who has it. It's completely fucking ridiculous how fucked I am.

you probably have, they most likely just had a long distance between their outer and inner canthus which hid it

Are you talking about a negative canthal tilt?

yeah same i've barely seen it

Wow, I never thought of this, but that is pretty much true. I can't remeber ever seeing this feature. If I did, I would immediately think they had some strange disease.

Wow, I never thought of this, but that is pretty much true. I can't remeber ever seeing this feature. If I did, I would immediately think they had some strange disease.
they do have a strange disease: subhumanity :feelsrope:

I see it a lot on campus, mostly women though.

I know a dude who would be a Chad if it wasn't for his NCT, if makes him look like he was shot with a horse tranquilizer. He talks like someone who puts a couple dozen valiums in his Frosted Flakes every morning. He should quit his job and become a hash Guru in Nepal.

it's over when you've never seen a guy as ugly as you, time to rope

I have a negative canthal tilt, pretty obvious to me in some pictures. I'm not sure if it's as obvious IRL to normies, it probably is.
It's over.

gotta tell them to take off their shades/binoculars first OP