Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've never had a "oneitis".

LeaveinSilence

LeaveinSilence

Soul Prisoned
There has never been a time where I've lost sleep over a /specific/ foid.

Throughout my years of elementary school, middle school, and even high school, not one foid had ever given me the light of day. This instilled the idea that it was already over for me from a young age (despite not knowing what the "blackpill" even was). I had nothing in common with them, I didn't know how to approach or even speak to them. The closest I would get would be from group projects where I'm forced to work together with a female student or two. But the interactions would be strictly school-assignment focused and nothing more.

The sheer lack of experience with the opposite gender is the explanation for why I've never developed a oneitis to lust for.

I bought into the cope of "Oh, I'll just find someone when I'm older!"

Every foid that's been my peer couldn't care less about my existence. No foid has ever looked my way willingly. No foid has ever wanted to talk to me.

That being said, I still hate the fact that I haven't been able to experience a genuine connection (or any connection at all). The idea of love itself is something I romanticize, but to apply it on a single person is very alien to me.

I'm assuming that this is the norm here; just making this post to detail how hopeless it's been for me.

Only cuck fetishists have

Never had a oneitis nor do I care. As an incel having oneitis is super retarded since you have to maximize your chances by lowering your standards and asking as many foids as possible.

There has never been a time where I've lost sleep over a /specific/ foid.

Throughout my years of elementary school, middle school, and even high school, not one foid had ever given me the light of day. This instilled the idea that it was already over for me from a young age (despite not knowing what the "blackpill" even was). I had nothing in common with them, I didn't know how to approach or even speak to them. The closest I would get would be from group projects where I'm forced to work together with a female student or two. But the interactions would be strictly school-assignment focused and nothing more.

The sheer lack of experience with the opposite gender is the explanation for why I've never developed a oneitis to lust for.

I bought into the cope of "Oh, I'll just find someone when I'm older!"

Every foid that's been my peer couldn't care less about my existence. No foid has ever looked my way willingly. No foid has ever wanted to talk to me.

That being said, I still hate the fact that I haven't been able to experience a genuine connection (or any connection at all). The idea of love itself is something I romanticize, but to apply it on a single person is very alien to me.

I'm assuming that this is the norm here; just making this post to detail how hopeless it's been for me.
That's kind gay grAY

Good. You are a person with dignity that deserves to live.

based on your description, you are autistic

Say many thanks to the heavens then, having oneitis as an incel is brutal. One thing is you not even nurturing any expectations towards any foid, another is being conflicted because even thought you like her, you know she'll look at you and feel the urge to vomit.