Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've never had a IRL female friend

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
All of my real life friends have been male, but i do have 2 female friends online. The closest i got to a female IRL friend was back in highschool once Whenever she saw me she would chat for a little, but i never made moves because i knew she had a boyfriend. We weren't really friends, just casual classmates i guess

men and women cannot be friends

I´ve had online female friends, but none irl ones.

Well, what do you consider to be an online friend?
Someone who i need to talk with regularly, and not just in an online game, but outside of one. Currently both have only talked with me in TF2 before. They kept getting harassed by dudes online, but one of them said they appreciated the fact that i was being friendly, and not just trying to get her attention

Same, i dont know if ive even talked to a girl outside of required school work.

Someone who i need to talk with regularly, and not just in an online game, but outside of one. Currently both have only talked with me in TF2 before. They kept getting harassed by dudes online, but one of them said they appreciated the fact that i was being friendly, and not just trying to get her attention
You should've joined in with the fellow misogynists to get her off of the video games. Females should leave games to males.

Same, but the problems with me not them.

You should've joined in with the fellow misogynists to get her off of the video games. Females should leave games to males.
Do you actually believe that, or are you just memeing?

Do you actually believe that, or are you just memeing?
No I'm not fucking "memeing". These sluts are invading hobbies made for and by males.

Why do you want to be their emotional tampon?

i don't WANT to, but it's the only way i get close to one

Kek at thinking that being friends with a girl would lead to something romantic.

how much money have you given to these females you play with
i will NEVER become that lonely. I meet them in servers,and try my best to not sound creepy. I don't even mention the fact that they are female, i just play with them

Kek at thinking that being friends with a girl would lead to something romantic.
i dont think that. I'm fine with being friendzoned, as all girls i've met i didnt want to get with

i will NEVER become that lonely. I meet them in servers,and try my best to not sound creepy. I don't even mention the fact that they are female, i just play with them
Well never understand people like you

i dont think that. I'm fine with being friendzoned, as all girls i've met i didnt want to get with
Screen Shot 2018 04 21 at 43853 PM

Always wanted to have a IRL female friend. I thought they would feel such pity for me they'd let me feel their tits or kiss them because it is something I've never done before.
I literally knew this really ugly fat girl whose gay friend fucked her during college just so she could feel what it was liked to get fucked. After that (she was scared her first time idk why the slut) she became an ultra-whore and then tons of Chads pumped into her but she will always live with the notion that she had to beg her gay friend to even get sex in the first place.

Always wanted to have a IRL female friend. I thought they would feel such pity for me they'd let me feel their tits or kiss them because it is something I've never done before.
I literally knew this really ugly fat girl whose gay friend fucked her during college just so she could feel what it was liked to get fucked. After that (she was scared her first time idk why the slut) she became an ultra-whore and then tons of Chads pumped into her but she will always live with the notion that she had to beg her gay friend to even get sex in the first place.
so just find a lesbian, lmao

I don't have the mentality that every girl i meet i need to fuck
I’m not saying that. You are not better than r9k fags who love to orbit girls it’s exactly what you are doing and you are blind to it.

so just find a lesbian, lmao
if i could easily find a lesbian i wouldn't be posting on here
i dont think you understand what an incel is...

I only had female friends when I was young, now I have no friends at all.

ive never had a friend period.

Generating more content for IT are we?

Generating more content for IT are we?
All of you need to fuck off. I am an incel, and cucktears faggots need to stop posting our stories on their cuck of a website

All of you need to fuck off. I am an incel, and cucktears faggots need to stop posting our stories on their cuck of a website
Lol, it's okay i trust you lmao

> female friend
> incel

pick one please

WHITEKNIGHT DETECTED