Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've nevER experienced this level of human connection with similarly-aged people. And there's a chance I nevER will. I hope some of you have.

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Saw an IG post tonight from a chick in our uni class. It's a video and picture montage of her and a bunch of her friends going on a trip together. All the cool, memorable moments they shared. All the fun things they've experienced... all the moments, captured.

Depressed me so much I didn't even wanna post it here.

It dawned on me again. There used to be a time when I would look at these things and cope by believing that I wasn't missing out on anything because I was, "focusing on myself". Well that wasn't wrong, I was, and I still am. But I'm painfully aware of what I'm missing out on and the fact that I'm forced to do this. This isn't even about just the sex, these people are actually living. Yeah I have my copes, yeah I go mountain climbing or this and that. But never like this. NevER surrounded by people (let alone foids) my age who actually accept me.

I was never one of them. The people who experienced these things. I had hope that things would change in uni. Things DID change, only for the worst.

I'll post a follow-up thread probably.

I just wish I had friends who I could party and drink with. Hanging out and going to concerts, playing music together. But the reality is that we will never fit in, and we will never belong here. Our experiences and opinions are a small niche that most cannot relate to.

It's good though that you're working on yourself, it will make life more bearable as you get older. :feelsokman:

It dawned on me again. There used to be a time when I would look at these things and cope by believing that I wasn't missing out on anything because I was, "focusing on myself".
"Just work on yourself brah" "Work hard and you'll be able to betabux a whore someday"

Let's see the girls

I never experience this too. The plandemic occurred when i was a sophomore, so it ruined my high school experience where i could've had these moments

Last edited:
I was never one of them. The people who experienced these things. I had hope that things would change in uni. Things DID change, only for the worst.
What got worse? I never made it to uni but I recently resolved to do so to improve my social life

They're not all that compared to white women who are above 7/10.
Not that it matters in my case. It's the top post of This girl
Don't think it'd be that hard to look better than those guys

I just wish I had friends who I could party and drink with. Hanging out and going to concerts, playing music together. But the reality is that we will never fit in, and we will never belong here. Our experiences and opinions are a small niche that most cannot relate to.

It's good though that you're working on yourself, it will make life more bearable as you get older. :feelsokman:
why?? they'll outcast you in social events. normies all operate with hierarchy with cool popular kids being the rich n hot ones(chads/stacies)

difference is before social media, you would be invited and tolerated but nothing more.

What got worse? I never made it to uni but I recently resolved to do so to improve my social life
The social aspect never improved. I made it into the college that I wanted. But then screwed up and missed out on some of the important initial socializing. Started getting some bad grades here and there. fell for a girl and then got BPed and severely depressed and nearly failed a whole semester. I'm recovering now (hopefully)