Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never approached a woman

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I don't know if this makes me a fakecel, maybe it does, to those who saw my acne photos (when it was at it's worst) would definitely understand though. Nowadays however, I don't really think I'm super ugly and I'm not in a bad place in life right now (in terms of school and future career options) , I have a lot of scarring but that's about it. The thing is though, those 2 years when I had insane cystic acne, really did mentally scar me. I don't know how to be around women, I don't know how to behave around them, I don't know what to say to them. I'm even awkward around guys, how can I not be awkward around foids? I kinda just want to do one approach, just to try, just to see what will happen, maybe in a few weeks I'll approach a random gym sloot. I'm just curious, ya know?

I kinda just want to do one approach, just to try, just to see what will happen, maybe in a few weeks I'll approach a random gym sloot

This is what I did yesterday at the gym. Just lift her or change her weights.

If you feel your looks have improved then you should stop wasting your time here before you have tried.

maybe in a few weeks I'll approach a random gym sloot. I'm just curious, ya know?

Do people actually do that? I feel like the gym would be one of the more awkward places to approach.

Do you have any friends who are somewhat NT? If so you should try a nightclub.

Approaching is painfull, shamefull, and disgusting experience, did only 1 this year. Feel horrbile after that kind of act

Neither did i, but most girls usually called me ugly before i even had the chance to approach them.

Me too, i dont have the balls and im just too ugly. I know im going to fail.

Do people actually do that? I feel like the gym would be one of the more awkward places to approach.

Do you have any friends who are somewhat NT? If so you should try a nightclub.
I have no friends to go to a night club with, I have a small social circle at the gym. Lol I doubt I’d do it though, you’re right, it’s awkward.

You don’t need to approach to be blackpilled tbh. You can already tell if you are disliked by females

there is no incentive for me to approach

if i was attractive then foids would let me know some way or another

This is true, from what I’ve heard, foids will make it extremely obvious if they like you. It’s as if they’re making the first move.

If foids don’t approach you then it’s over tbh

All of my brothers girlfriends approached him first

This is what I did yesterday at the gym. Just lift her or change her weights.
did you make you sec lift and made a post about it finally?

I don't know if this makes me a fakecel, maybe it does, to those who saw my acne photos (when it was at it's worst) would definitely understand though. Nowadays however, I don't really think I'm super ugly and I'm not in a bad place in life right now (in terms of school and future career options) , I have a lot of scarring but that's about it. The thing is though, those 2 years when I had insane cystic acne, really did mentally scar me. I don't know how to be around women, I don't know how to behave around them, I don't know what to say to them. I'm even awkward around guys, how can I not be awkward around foids? I kinda just want to do one approach, just to try, just to see what will happen, maybe in a few weeks I'll approach a random gym sloot. I'm just curious, ya know?
I feel you man my acne also scarred me pyschologicaly and physically
(mind sending me the mentioned pics?)

I have no friends to go to a night club with, I have a small social circle at the gym. Lol I doubt I’d do it though, you’re right, it’s awkward.

I think you should. Memes aside, the worst that's going to happen is she's going to say no. Not too big of a deal. I also never approached a foid and it kills me knowing that I never even tried. I had too many negative experiences during early puberty and now i'm way too much of a pussy to approach.
Like you said, I would never know what to do or say around them. They're like a different species. How can an incel and a foid have enough in common to keep the conversation going? It's all so complicated.

The absolute state of volcels.co

I don't know if this makes me a fakecel, maybe it does, to those who saw my acne photos (when it was at it's worst) would definitely understand though. Nowadays however, I don't really think I'm super ugly and I'm not in a bad place in life right now (in terms of school and future career options) , I have a lot of scarring but that's about it. The thing is though, those 2 years when I had insane cystic acne, really did mentally scar me.
Doesn’t make you a fakecel. Cold approach barley work because. I had bad acne myself for weeks a time and I couldn’t look at people directly anymore. I move erratically once in a while when people are close to me.

There's no point in doing it when its just gonna reinforce feelings of shame and self loathing. Bad enough to know you're a mutant, without having some stuck up foid confirming it for you. It'll just sent you in a downwards spiral.

btw op let me give you some advice:
please dont approach a person you see regularly. I beg you. please dont do this to you.

Try it.
I've approached maybe 150 girls or sets of girls and nothing bad happened. Except that they weren't interested of course, but they were very rarely unpleasant.

Everytime I try to act confident infront of women I get disgusted looks from them.

dont worry bro, even tho you never approached I still think you are a fellow incel because women's nature is scary

they all act as different ppl but rly they are all against the incel

they want to give u a false sense of security only to metoo you, or even worse, make you betabuxx

If you've never approached a girl, why are you here? How can you possibly be involuntarily celibate if you've never tried to initiate any kind of romantic pursuits with girls?

Most of them will.
There is no need to shame yourself by attempting an approach.

dont worry bro, even tho you never approached I still think you are a fellow incel because women's nature is scary

they want to give u a false sense of security only to metoo you, or even worse, make you betabuxx
our kind dosent even need to approach to know that its over

Its not necessarily foids openly straight on approaching you for sex that matters, many wont do this even for Chad, but what they will do is find excuses to be near you, find an excuse to touch you, pay full attention anytime you speak, always look at you and smile, etc. This whole idea of "if you don't be an autistic PUA faggot, then you aren't a incel" is fucking retarded. Women make it clear with body language, facial expressions and how they act around you if they're at all attracted to you. If you get 0 fucking signs or signals or interest and have never had any woman do what I just explained, you're a fucking incel, end of story.

Its not necessarily foids openly straight on approaching you for sex that matters, many wont do this even for Chad, but what they will do is find excuses to be near you, find an excuse to touch you, pay full attention anytime you speak, always look at you and smile, etc. This whole idea of "if you don't be an autistic PUA faggot, then you aren't a incel" is fucking retarded. Women make it clear with body language, facial expressions and how they act around you if they're at all attracted to you. If you get 0 fucking signs or signals or interest and have never had any woman do what I just explained, you're a fucking incel, end of story.
This, like if you work with a woman and you see she avoids talking with you and doesn't get close you don't have to ask her and you know she just aren't attracted to you. You will see her exchanging numbers with a Chad next to the coffee machine though.
I mean you can ask her if you want to make an idiot out of yourself.

Like think about if you ever liked some woman you probably often tried to be near her, talked, smiled to her.
If you've never had that happen to you coming from any woman, you never had female friends at school who'd want to hug you its over for you, you don't even have to try, you will just get more depressed from all rejections. Might be a good thing if you need more ropefuel I guess.

btw op let me give you some advice:
please dont approach a person you see regularly. I beg you. please dont do this to you.
yeah that's basically my biggest fear, seeing them again after getting rejected

I actively try.
I think everyone not trying is a volcel.

Even if chad stayed inside his house and never saw him, he'd be lonely too

Doesn’t make you a fakecel. Cold approach barley work because. I had bad acne myself for weeks a time and I couldn’t look at people directly anymore. I move erratically once in a while when people are close to me.
acne only for a few weeks? but yeah same

thanks bro
this makes a lot of sense

Last edited:
If you don't know how to make contact with foids that's still incel.

Like even if she is giving possible signs you're still never getting laid if you have no clue how to respond.

I approached around 40,000 women

Approaching foids = giving foids validation. If you do that, you are not blackpilled tbh. Chad doesn't need to approach, foids will approach him.