Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve met up with former incel and his gf

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
My mom told me that there was a youngman on her work who was incel but ascended and i should meet him. When i saw him and his gf in real life i thought that maybe it’s not over for me: he had same recessed chin and bad hair as me and his gf mogged him a lot. And then i woke up, yes that was a fucking dream , no such man exist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Interesting ngl

So he ascended

Screenshotted and posted on IT.

I dont know if my friends or some "friends" are slaying or not but they all hair mog me brutally

no souch thing as "ex" or "former" incel tbh. You're either born incel or youre not.

If you "ascend" you were never incel to begin with

IT's screenshot be like:

I was going to say betabuxxer, but the fact that it was all just a dream is brutal.
IT's screenshot be like:
View attachment 278143
I met Incels.co because of @zangano1 being featured on there, so it's not fully bad

it breaks my heart they drove one of us to suicide though, the dude who had a small skull (i dont mean this as backbite, just in case someone wants to identify him)

Dreamcucked. I know that feeling, brosef

My mom told me that there was a youngman on her work who was incel but ascended and i should meet him. When i saw him and his gf in real life i thought that maybe it’s not over for me: he had same recessed chin and bad hair as me and his gf mogged him a lot. And then i woke up, yes that was a fucking dream , no such man exist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Exactly. I was just gonna say (Before I read the whole post) that if he has a girlfriend now, then he was never an Incel.

Cant escape blackpill even in your dreams

I hate being cucked by my dreams.

There is another incel at work and if I ever find out he has a gf I will have to rope.

We all deserve gfs

3000000 iq post

no souch thing as "ex" or "former" incel tbh. You're either born incel or youre not.

If you "ascend" you were never incel to begin with
So you mean if somebody can beatbuxx or SEAmaxx he is essentially not an incel?

I met Incels.co because of @zangano1 being featured on there, so it's not fully bad

it breaks my heart they drove one of us to suicide though, the dude who had a small skull (i dont mean this as backbite, just in case someone wants to identify him)
driving someone to suicide is premeditated murder, society literally wants to kill us all.
Rest in peace, this world is too trash for us.