Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've met three girls that are exactly the same

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
I've met three girls that share a lot of traits
I've met them in my teenager period, from 12 to 21
All of them had the same age as me (I think all of them were younger, but only 1 year younger at most, never two years)
These are the traits,
  • They were all lacking flesh, they were all more than slim (not slender to the point that they would look super skinny, except by one, but really lacking flesh you could notice little to no but for example and it didn't go along with the contexture of their bodies)
  • They were all religious, well, at least two of them that I got to know better, I didn't get to know the other one, but she had a religious name ( a name that here would more likely only be used by religious parents) and she was very innocent (compared with the other girls of that environment, but she wasn't attractive, so I understand that). The other two that I got to know better were often talking about god often, this other two had boyfriends, both skinny guys)
  • They were all had some impediment in speech, in don't know how to describe it, but two of them had basically the same way of talking, the other one (the one that I didn't know too much about) did also speak in an awkward way, but wasn't really bad, not like she had a physical impediment
  • They were all blonde, well, except for one of them who was more of a little rouge
  • They all had planned to go an enroll for the air forces, this is what got me the idea writing this post.

Last edited:
AWALT is everywhere

Lifefuel for oneitiscels

They were also all smaller than me in height. But this is not that distinctive since most girls here are so.
foidNPC.exe
I think it's more to do with a person developing their personality according on how they're treated, and the way they are treated, is because of their physical features.
The two that I got to know better had even kind of similar facial traits

Last edited:
That's fascinating!

You should have all of the sexuality with there vegines!

Unless your sum kind a Volcel?

what is sum?
Technically...
But i really meant "some"

Technically...
But i really meant "some"
Even if I attract females, my phimosis and PE will get them away.

So what's the moral of the story here?...AWALT?.

So what's the moral of the story here?...AWALT?.
Yes and no, everybody is possibly the same, just that have different bodies, therefore people treat ach person according to their body, and thus each person develop its personality based on the treatment they have received from other people trough life

That's fascinating!

You should have all of the sexuality with there vegines!

Unless your sum kind a Volcel?
His jaw is too narrow

Meet, talk, and interact with hundreds of females over a lifespan as you get older you find out just how all of their psychological personas while differing are practically the same.

The party and drug fiend foid
The identity politics radical feminist foid
The beached landwhale gluttony foid
The religious or conservative snob foid
The herd attention seeking shit for brains will do anything authority tells her foid
The artist and pseudo intellectual foid
The careerist or occupational will do anything for money foid

On and on it goes.....

The physical bodies might be different but the mental format and conditioning is much the same in every single one of them. All of them right off the biological post modern behavioral conditioning assembly line of soyciety, each one thinking of themselves as special or unique. [They're really not.]

Last edited: