Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i've met a girl that say she's virgin and kissless, but already had sex more than 200 times on internet's roleplay

J

jonmess

Banned
-
Met this girl on internet that say she's virgin and never had any contact with men before, but already have had sex over 200 times on internet roleplay. Some of the men even had 60yo or more. Mog's me in experience even beig a virgin :feelshaha:

Jfl if you believe she’s virgin

what how can you have sex on internet roleplay? This is so confusing

what how can you have sex on internet roleplay? This is so confusing
She told me she enters in anonimous and random chats, say she's skinny and white. A lot of guys get interested and they start the roleplay. They pretend they're fucking with words

Virgin female ? Lmao yh right.

I fuck a different woman everyday.

Maybe she's saving herself for marriage :feelsohh:

Idk where to begin with this one..

Yikes, let's unpack this:
OP in my opinion, seems to be trying to "spin a narrative".
The narrative has multiple layers:

First: "there are girls online who are virgin and kissless and they want to portray themselves as sexually active".
The first part about virgin/kissless girls is a lie. The second part about girls whorring themselves online is absolutely true.

My grandma once said: "The only virgin women in this Earth, are the ones who are still inside their mother's rotten womb."

"and never had any contact with men before"
There are 2 meanings to that part said by OP/"the girl in the story"
First meaning, if not taken literally, it means that the "foid in the story" is trying to portray herself as a prude/pure foid.
Sounds legit, "no contact with men before", in 2021? In full blown degeneracy clown world? With naked degenerates having a whole month of parades shaking their naked assholes in the face of 5yo children. Yeah right.

It becomes even more ridiculous if you take it as the second meaning. OP/ "the girl in the story" would, if taken literally, want us to believe that she had, no brothers, no cousins, no father, no uncles, no male teachers, no male bus drivers, no male men walking on the streets, no male men cleaning/sweeping the streets, no male men in the hospitals, or in the gas stations.

No contact with men before? In a world were men do everything?

"but already have had sex over 200 times on internet roleplay."
The phrase is ridiculous. And represents OP wish to portray "the foid in the story" as being able to do sex online easily.

"See Incels? Foid girls can get sex in the internet with strangers just fine! This girl had internet sex over 200 times! It's all about personality and having a go-getter mentality! You incels are suffering on fault of your own! See how anyone can get sex online? Pathetic Incels!

When such a thing is not only stupid but also impossible
One cannot "have sex on internet roleplay". It's physically impossible.
OP's/"the girl in the story" choosing of words/phrasing to gaslight and lie denounces his real agenda.

"Some of the men even had 60yo or more."
"See Incels, even 60yo men get easy sex online from girls! You are Incels because you want to. You are all lazy. Even 60yo grandpas do sex throught the internet easily!

"Mog's me in experience even beig a virgin"
Experience in what OP? Writting online or showing naked in a webcam? That is not experience.
The girl and the story that you made up, has zero experience "even being a virgin".
"See Incels? Even a virgin girl can easily get experience in online sex! You all lack experience because you are lazy, just turn on a webcam and do sex through the internet cables!!"

Final Rating: BAN THIS FAKECEL FAGGOT!
First: The no contact with men is about romantic shit.

Secont: WHAT THE FUCK? PERSONALITY? SHE JUST SAY SHE'S WHITE AND SKINNY AND IT'S DONE.

Third: what I mean is. Just say you're a woman and then you can get a lot of guys online wanting do fuck you even if virtualy.

And of course she have more experience than me. I never even had have this kind of contact with any foid.

Are you a DGD fan? Also LOL if you think a woman above the age of 20 is a virgin.

>white girl
>Virgin
Jfl.

There is no virgin woman