Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've Made a Similar Thread, But Talking About "Being NT" is Bluepilled

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I've seen a lot of posts talking about "autism" as if it is synonymous with ugly, "NT-supremacists" as if that's a thing, and other related ideas. What users who spout this nonsense fail to realize is that you are playing right into IT's hands. The idea that being autistic is some detriment is very bluepilled because it further promotes the idea that personality is the most important factor - if it even matters at all. Autism is just a symptom of ugliness because you naturally develop a very cautious and appeasing personality that comes off as awkward because you're so used to being shunned and dismissed (purely because of looks). Chad has a strong charismatic dominant personality because no one would dare shun or dismiss him, in fact he would be praised for whatever he said and be loved for it because everyone wants to appease the good looking guy. If Chad magically became autistic and an incel magically became "charismatic" for a week, here's what would happen. The Chad would still keep his social circle, people would take his autism for politeness and modesty, and women's attraction to him would decrease by maybe 10% (but they'd still let him fuck their brains out). The incel would find immediate repercussion and confrontation the moment he raises his voice, and would probably end up with a lawsuit after talking to a foid.

I know because I'm guilty of this. I remember in school if an ugly person said something that was slightly out of the ordinary I would dismiss him and even insult him for it ("what the fuck man? That's retarded"). When a Chad would say something I'd naturally nod in agreement and convince myself he's right within an instant. One time Chad jokeningly said "the best way to get girls is to stick your tongue out at them" (quoting scarface) and I genuinally noded in agreement and thought "hmmm that actually makes sense". Chad then said he was joking and I felt like a moron for agreeing. I never made the connection it was because of looks until I was blackpilled.

You're right man.
if you're ugly you're ugly.

@Insomniac what do you think about this?

No, man. You can't score if you don't shoot. The youger you are, the more important socialcirclemaxxing is.

No, man. You can't score if you don't shoot. The youger you are, the more important socialcirclemaxxing is.

JFL at actually believing this. If you're attractive you don't need to "shoot". Women will start conversation with you, naturally talk to you, make it very easy for you to get into a relationship with them, try and sneak you into a relationship by "hanging out" with you and giggling at your every word. You could have the personality of a brick, a super-autistic personality, but if you are good looking, and i mean actually good looking, girls will fall for you.

And this is just in typical life, at clubs girls will come up and try to stick their tongue down your throat.

JFL at actually believing this. If you're attractive you don't need to "shoot". Women will start conversation with you, naturally talk to you, make it very easy for you to get into a relationship with them, try and sneak you into a relationship by "hanging out" with you and giggling at your every word.
I am not suggesting anyone to try to run game. You need to go out and have a social circle for women to even have a chance to come and talk with you. No girl who's not on Tinder is going to just walk into a chad's hikikomori cubicle and suck him off.

You can stay virgin even when the girl approaches you first, sends messages and asks you out.

Last edited:
I am not suggesting anyone to try to run game. You need to go out and have a social circle for women to even have a chance to come and talk with you. No girl who's not on Tinder is going to just walk into a chad's hikikomori cubicle and suck him off.

Ok well that's easy, even sub-4s can have a social circle, the women in these circles just won't be attracted to them.

Ok well that's easy, even sub-4s can have a social circle, the women in these circles just won't be attracted to them.
I doubt many of the incels here even have a social circle. I know I haven't had one after graduating from HS.

Again with this mythical autistic Chad.

How it is bluepilled to admit that autists have it worse? It's something you're born with. The people who talk about "personality" assume that all autists have terrible personality just because women don't like them which just shows how idiotic they are.

Legit autism/awkwardness is a death sentence. You will be outcasted and shit talked when you are autistic. At best you may be pitied. But you will never get anywhere JFL.

If being NT worked, curries would be slaying like fucking crazy.

they're coping so they are not forced to admit that they are ugly.
"being NT" and "having a social circle" are not necessary requirements because a female who is REALLY attracted to a guy is willing to overlook a lot of flaws.
on the other hand if you must constantly "trick" women into liking you a single flaw can put an end to her interest,
but that's because you weren't attractive to begin with.

yeah bad personality development comes from isolation which comes from being unattractive.

You can stay virgin even when the girl approaches you first, sends messages and asks you out.
Tinder is real life I am sorry to say. If you don't do well on tinder you can forget about "social circle maxxing" once you are done with high school.

Do you actually post anything other than subtle bait threads?

they're coping so they are not forced to admit that they are ugly.
"being NT" and "having a social circle" are not necessary requirements because a female who is REALLY attracted to a guy is willing to overlook a lot of flaws.
Sorry to say this, but being unable to read social cues is what blocks many men from experiencing "muh teen love".

So even if your looks are enough to attract women, you can still fail.

None of my friends that got laid in my social circle in high school had to do shit to get laid. One of them didn't even have his drivers license and his girlfriend drove him around. Another one of them had a girl get her friend to come talk to him and ask him if she likes her. both of my friends were just average looking. Social circle didn't matter at all.

None of my friends that got laid in my social circle in high school had to do shit to get laid. One of them didn't even have his drivers license and his girlfriend drove him around. Another one of them had a girl get her friend to come talk to him and ask him if she likes her. both of my friends were just average looking. Social circle didn't matter at all.
Again, you aren't exposed to these situations if you ldar inside all day. They were AVAILABLE to be approached. And you can sabotage yourself even when a girl approaches you.

Some people don’t understand the difference between autism and being a supreme volcel

Again, you aren't exposed to these situations if you ldar inside all day. They were AVAILABLE to be approached.
You don't need a social circle though. All that you have to do is go outside and not be ugly. You don't even have to leave your house and can just use tinder.

I've seen a lot of posts talking about "autism" as if it is synonymous with ugly, "NT-supremacists" as if that's a thing, and other related ideas. What users who spout this nonsense fail to realize is that you are playing right into IT's hands. The idea that being autistic is some detriment is very bluepilled because it further promotes the idea that personality is the most important factor - if it even matters at all. Autism is just a symptom of ugliness because you naturally develop a very cautious and appeasing personality that comes off as awkward because you're so used to being shunned and dismissed (purely because of looks). Chad has a strong charismatic dominant personality because no one would dare shun or dismiss him, in fact he would be praised for whatever he said and be loved for it because everyone wants to appease the good looking guy. If Chad magically became autistic and an incel magically became "charismatic" for a week, here's what would happen. The Chad would still keep his social circle, people would take his autism for politeness and modesty, and women's attraction to him would decrease by maybe 10% (but they'd still let him fuck their brains out). The incel would find immediate repercussion and confrontation the moment he raises his voice, and would probably end up with a lawsuit after talking to a foid.

I know because I'm guilty of this. I remember in school if an ugly person said something that was slightly out of the ordinary I would dismiss him and even insult him for it ("what the fuck man? That's retarded"). When a Chad would say something I'd naturally nod in agreement and convince myself he's right within an instant. One time Chad jokeningly said "the best way to get girls is to stick your tongue out at them" (quoting scarface) and I genuinally noded in agreement and thought "hmmm that actually makes sense". Chad then said he was joking and I felt like a moron for agreeing. I never made the connection it was because of looks until I was blackpilled.
I'm non NT and I'm not sub6 but I'm incel

You don't need a social circle though. All that you have to do is go outside and not be ugly. You don't even have to leave your house and can just use tinder.
Even if an autist goes out alone and gets approached, he would find it difficult to read the cues and escalate the situation. He can be bad at texting, too. Remember that he would also have to meet these women in person.

The less GL you are, the more important being NT and knowing how to escalate is, as you're expected to get less opportunities.

Even if an autist goes out alone and gets approached, he would find it difficult to read the cues and escalate the situation. He can be bad at texting, too. Remember that he would also have to meet these women in person.

The less GL you are, the more important being NT and knowing how to escalate is, as you're expected to get less opportunities.
Aspies aren't mentally retarded. Another one of my friends go his first girlfriend by a girl he didn't know coming up to him and she started kissing him. You're telling me an aspie wouldn't be able to tell that she likes him if something like that happened? Look at eggman and Ice poseidon. They are both diagnosed autist and yet they were both able to get laid because they are tall with good lower thirds.

How it is bluepilled to admit that autists have it worse? It's something you're born with. The people who talk about "personality" assume that all autists have terrible personality just because women don't like them which just shows how idiotic they are.

Autists by definition have horrible personalities. A bad personality doesn't mean you're a bad person, it means you haven't cracked the social code and know how to interact normally with people. Autism and awkwardness are the epitome of a bad personality. I'd even argue a bully-type personality IS a good personality since women like dominant men (providing they are Chads)
Do you actually post anything other than subtle bait threads?

Please explain how this is in any way bait.
Sorry to say this, but being unable to read social cues is what blocks many men from experiencing "muh teen love".

So even if your looks are enough to attract women, you can still fail.

No you can't. If you are autistic as hell but good looking girls will come to you. You don't have to do anything but sit in your desk, girls will come talk to you.
I'm non NT and I'm not sub6 but I'm incel

>Im not sub 6

Cope, yes you are

Last edited:
Aspies aren't mentally retarded. Another one of my friends go his first girlfriend by a girl he didn't know coming up to him and she started kissing him. You're telling me an aspie wouldn't be able to tell that she likes him if something like that happened? Look at eggman and Ice poseidon. They are both diagnosed autist and yet they were both able to get laid because they are tall with good lower thirds.

Look, you would still make youself available by going out and most importantly not to fuck up once the opportunity presents itself. Women who are low-inhib enough to actually rape a man are relatively rare, thank god.

Look, you would still make youself available by going out and most importantly not to fuck up once the opportunity presents itself. Women who are low-inhib enough to actually rape a man are relatively rare, thank god.

>not fuck up

Holy shit the cope, dude you're not "fucking up", you are UNATTRACTIVE

No you can't. If you are autistic as hell but good looking girls will come to you. You don't have to do anything but sit in your desk, girls will come talk to you.
Nowhere am I denying this. I am saying that a man who doesn't know how to escalate has lower chances of doing so and that the worse you look, the more important this becomes.

A woman can ask you out inderectly by saying she's hungry. Someone who is inexperienced and perhaps shy with women would reply with "go eat then lol" instead of asking if she wants company.

Here's another example. A random girl asks if she knows you from somewhere. You reply negatively and walk away.
>not fuck up

Holy shit the cope, dude you're not "fucking up", you are UNATTRACTIVE
Bro, I'm not saying that you can game a girl with sick pickup lines. Read the example I gave above. You can fuck up, it's super easy.

Last edited:
Nowhere am I denying this. I am saying that a man who doesn't know how to escalate has lower chances of doing so and that the worse you look, the more important this becomes.

A woman can ask you out inderectly by saying she's hungry. Someone who is inexperienced and perhaps shy with women would reply with "go eat then lol" instead of asking if she wants company.

Bro, I'm not saying that you can game a girl with sick pickup lines. Read the example I gave above. You can fuck up, it's super easy.

Girls will make it so obvious only someone with a sub-40IQ would not pick up on it.

I'll say it again. Autism isn't a personality trait, it's not behaving like a normal human which is a minimum requirement to get laid. If you can't, foids will only look past it if you're chad.

Cope

Silent beta chad is even better choice for some foids. She would drive him around just so everyone can se her chad faggot bf.
If he just go out to store, that is enough, some foids will notice him

Last edited:
@Insomniac would be a jb slayer if he was nt tbh

I guess it just depends of the severity of your autism tbh autism goes beyond just having bad social skills/anxiety

subatomic IQ thread

Stop living in a fantasy world. I'm here talking on behalf of normies and you're pulling out examples of chads who get hundreds of opportunities with all sorts of women (many of them drunk and low-inhib in parties, exactly the type of setting no lone asperger would ever dare to go).

Autists by definition have horrible personalities. A bad personality doesn't mean you're a bad person, it means you haven't cracked the social code and know how to interact normally with people. Autism and awkwardness are the epitome of a bad personality. I'd even argue a bully-type personality IS a good personality since women like dominant men (providing they are Chads)

Alright then, but bluepilled people don't want to admit this. They will virtue signal that they have nothing against autists. I think they should be called on on this issue more.

Stop living in a fantasy world. I'm here talking on behalf of normies and you're pulling out examples of chads who get hundreds of opportunities with all sorts of women (many of them drunk and low-inhib in parties, exactly the type of setting no lone asperger would ever dare to go).
Chads hardly ever use reddit. They just use snapchat and instagram. This is what people who aren't ugly experience. Aspies that aren't ugly go to parties because social life=looks.
Go on r/autism and you can find examples of autist with girlfriends

Alright then, but bluepilled people don't want to admit this. They will virtue signal that they have nothing against autists. I think they should be called on on this issue more.

Meh, bluepilled people say "your personality is why you are incel". Autists say "my autism (aka personality) is why i am an incel". They are both false, your looks and only your looks are why you are incel.

In other words, there's no NT for your face.

False. An ugly man can have a social life. Don't be delusional.

You pulled this one straight from your ass, didn't you?

Even if what you claim is true, they could use reddit just enough to let you know they're having a good time.
Have you seen reddit meetups?
tiu5kwxjja801.jpg

Stop coping

Have you seen reddit meetups?
tiu5kwxjja801.jpg

Stop coping
So, chads on reddit do not exist because of this picture?

Dude, all I'm saying is that you get less opportunies as a normie and this makes it important to know how to escalate and not to choke when a girl is showing you interest, and most men actually have to go out to even have a chance. Our chances are limited.

If you had chadfished, you would know that there are women you must first jester even as a chad.

There are a couple of examples I gave earlier incase Tinder isn't an accurate representation of the real world.

Legit autism/awkwardness is a death sentence. You will be outcasted and shit talked when you are autistic. At best you may be pitied. But you will never get anywhere JFL.
Cancer post

Go sit in a corner OP

So, chads on reddit do not exist because of this picture?

Dude, all I'm saying is that you get less opportunies as a normie and this makes it important to know how to escalate and not to choke when a girl is showing you interest, and most men actually have to go out to even have a chance. Our chances are limited.

If you had chadfished, you would know that there are women you must first jester even as a chad.

There are a couple of examples I gave earlier incase Tinder isn't an accurate representation of the real world.
That's not the only reddit meetup photo. Look at any of them and they aren't chads. There's no choking when a girls show interest in you, if she is attracted to you she will justify complete aspie behavior. Again I showed you tons of examples of aspies with girlfriends. Ice poseidon and eggman are both diagnosed with autism and yet they have gotten laid because they are tall with good lower thirds. Were ugly so we have zero chances. The only time you have to jester when you are chad is when girls don't want to come off as sluts so they say they have to date first, instead of just first hooking up. Other than that if you have to jester with chad it means she can get better looking chads.

hope its permanent