Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve made a full time Job out of trolling femoids on reddit

D

drydesertdick97

Greycel
about half of all the posts on r/creepypm are me. It’s so easy, I just go to a post and message every single account With a fem avatar and say some sick shit. These dumb ass cunts are so fucking oblivious to the fact that I’m just trying To get some spotlight on creepy pms. They are too busy being absorbed in their prestigiousness they are blind to to what I’m doing.

I Fucking hate that sub, it’s nothing but a bunch of stacys trying to comfort each other over The harassment they’ve received online (sarcasm) and faggot white knights trying to score points wih “oMg tHaT GuY iS sUcH a CrEeP”.

I can't even imagine spending my time on this trash site reddit. l m a o
I'd rather look at my wall than to waste time on this garbage, normie infested hellhole site.

about half of all the posts on r/creepypm are me. It’s so easy, I just go to a post and message every single account With a fem avatar and say some sick shit. These dumb ass cunts are so fucking oblivious to the fact that I’m just trying To get some spotlight on creepy pms. They are too busy being absorbed in their prestigiousness they are blind to to what I’m doing.

I Fucking hate that sub, it’s nothing but a bunch of stacys trying to comfort each other over The harassment they’ve received online (sarcasm) and faggot white knights trying to score points wih “oMg tHaT GuY iS sUcH a CrEeP”.
Extremely based. :feelsLSD:

watching grass grow is better than browsing reddit

Post screenshots of your work instead of just bragging.

Honestly they probably dont give a fk that those "creepy pms" are fake, they are just happy to have material to get attention and upvotes from the other roastie swine and cucks on that reddit forum. All you are actually doing is inflating the egos of these roastie swine pigs and you dont even know it

Why give them content?
Let their shitty subs die

How about we get some links?

Honestly they probably dont give a fk that those "creepy pms" are fake, they are just happy to have material to get attention and upvotes from the other roastie swine and cucks on that reddit forum. All you are actually doing is inflating the egos of these roastie swine pigs and you dont even know it
Tbh, hard to imagine any human being would give a shit some retard on reddit sends them a pm saying they want to have sex with them.

Tbh, hard to imagine any human being would give a shit some retard on reddit sends them a pm saying they want to have sex with them.
They do give a fuck because they are happily flaunting it to all their cuck and roastie friends on that subreddit. It inflates their ego but they pretend as if it is "unwanted attention' to make themselves look less pathetic.

Last edited:
They do give a fuck because they are happily flaunting it to all their cuck and roastie friends on that subreddit. It inflates their ego but they pretend as if it is "unwanted attention' to make themselves look less pathetic.
It doesn't even inflate their ego at that point, it's too large a baloon for a breath's worth to make a difference. They just want to attention whore on reddit.

It doesn't even inflate their ego at that point, it's too large a baloon for a breath's worth to make a difference. They just want to attention whore on reddit.
Hmm thats a good point what youre saying definitely applies to most females.

In a case like that "creep shaming' its more sadism than anything else. Low SMV men and Incels are the only vulnerable and socially acceptable target to ruthlessly unleash your hatred and aggression towards nowadays for simply trying to get a crumb of chads all you can eat pussy buffet.

Facts. The love the attention, such liars.

Post some convos or larp

Very based.

I would do the same thing, but I've had a Reddit account banned for simply PMing a random femoid and calling her fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back