Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've lost my mind today and also made 8 threads today.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I'm going crazy (or rather ballistic).

black_rock_shooter_____yomi_loses_her_mind_by_skullmuffins-d5iggd4.gif

I can't stop.

Kids don't be like me, when you grow up (I'm not a good example or not really a good role model)...

you need to post more in inceldom discussion and less in offtopic.

more blackpills will stem the spamming of threads.

you need to post more in inceldom discussion and less in offtopic.

more blackpills will stem the spamming of threads.
I think I've made 3 black pill threads out of those eight usually their not easy to think off. I also find myself sometimes rehashing the same points, when it comes to making black pill threads, it's hard to make ground breaking theories, if so many of them have been found. And also since the halo effect sum its all.

But if someone wants to say "Oh you're not a contributional poster, you should be banned, idkwattodowithlife," I could show them hundreds and hundreds of my black pill threads, and posts to shut them up).

Last edited:
"Kids don't be like me, when you grow up."

How old are you?

this thread will die quick

dw i spend 16 hours a day on the computer :)

"Kids don't be like me, when you grow up."

How old are you?
Old enough to buy alcohol, lets just say that I'm old ;). What about you?

this thread will die quick
Yep, it has, and so will my novelty (well it kinda had died out ages and in some ways I'm restricted, so my novelty kinda had died out quicker ;)).

dw i spend 16 hours a day on the computer :)
Don't you not go to university lol? But yeah, I see what you mean. There are times, where I too want to surf the web for a whole day.

i'm obsessed with this place too

Let me guess, are you 23 years old?

I am not old enough to buy alcohol in USA, its not like i would touch something so self destructive.

Yep, it has, and so will my novelty (well it kinda had died out ages and in some ways I'm restricted, so my novelty kinda had died out quicker ;)).

Don't you not go to university lol? But yeah, I see what you mean. There are times, where I too want to surf the web for a whole day.
I dropped all courses except for 1 which I’m probably failing anyways so I’m losing my summer break + internship to study in the summer. Have to pick my shit up back in the summer I’m too far behind in a course that there is no point in trying without any assistance (computer architecture II) :(

I dropped all courses except for 1 which I’m probably failing anyways so I’m losing my summer break + internship to study in the summer. Have to pick my shit up back in the summer I’m too far behind in a course that there is no point in trying without any assistance (computer architecture II) :(
Part time study, maybe better for you, but the only problem is that it may take a little while longer. Yeah, uni kinda sucks.

get on my level anime - loving boyo

ive formed an addiction to this place as well

someday if i ever find a niqabi wife, i will take a selfie with her and a notecard and timestamp and notify the brothers of my victory. i hope u support my journey in escaping this hell.

I am losing my mind right now.

My numbness is gone and I can’t take the emotions

Kizumonogatari

ah that didn't look like araragi at all but it was good animation quality so i was wondering what have i missed lol even though i've watched this