Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've lost count of how many dreams I had that I had a girlfriend

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I should have KNOWN IN THE DREAM that it was a dream because it would only happen in one. But for a split second, I felt better.

Then I woke up.

When I dream of girls, they end up rejecting me in some sort of way, or I'll be in a sort of relationship with them where I value the relationship a lot more than they do. Can't even get a gf in my dreams.

Whenever girls appear in my dreams, they usually end up laughing at me.

I once dreamed that a girl wants to take my virginity and that she was in love with me and i thought it was real. After i woke up i cried a little.

CopingGymcel said:
When I dream of girls, they end up rejecting me in some sort of way, or I'll be in a sort of relationship with them where I value the relationship a lot more than they do. Can't even get a gf in my dreams.

I used to dream the same

now I dream about loneliness

fml

Our primitive brain can only but dream about what it so much desires and needs. Sexual intimacy is the most precious thing in life.

even in dreams incels dont have a chance

StemCel137 said:
even in dreams incels dont have a chance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ETHNICKER DEUTSCHER CHAD!!! WAS MACHST DU HIER?????!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHAD CHAD CHAD!!!!!!

GESICHT MACHT FREI!!!!!!

I had a dream that a girl actually came up to ME and asked for MY number. you have no idea how fucking happy I was

Shit dude, I've gotten to the point where I don't dream about females anymore. If I have dreams, they're just random bullshit that doesn't make any sense and I never remember them.

Anyone else wake up immediately after you're about to hit that @$$.