Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've lost all my hopes for a relationship

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Seriously, I don't want it no more. I remember when younger, I always wanted a girl who was MINE, to share things with, talk deep stuff, to connect with, "we agains the world".

Yeah right, the blackpill combined with seeing what's going on IRL has CRUSHED all those dreams, do you guys fucking realise how girls function? They will drop you in a SECOND as soon as they get more interested in some other guy, and they wont feel bad about it.

Girl going out with her friends? Be aware
Girl going on vacation to france,spain,whatever the fuck? Be aware
Girl starts talking about this "funny guy at work" ? Be aware
Girl sits on her fucking phone? Be aware
Girl goes out to throw the trash? BE FUCKIGN AWARE

You cant rest for a second, that bitch will CUCK YOU and she wont tell you shit about it, In fact, she wont even feel bad about it. I read in some evolutionary biology book that girls developed a strategy to cuck their boyfriends with more alpha-sperm, and when they succeed to do it, they wont feel bad about it, cause nature will give them dopamine hits to reward them. In english: She is programmed to cuck you, and she will justify it in her mind.

Monogamy is not natural, "romance" is a social construct, It is all bullshit, Im sorry, Its fairy tales and nonsense. The real blackpill is not for the weak mind.

I only want pussy now

the blackpill is too brutal, I dont even wanna believe it

I don’t want to accept the blackpill

Same it’s over for me

I wil never get laid

Monogamy is not natural,
thats a system that gurantees stability and security. humans have been tweaking the external environment for his benefit. staring at a screen is not natural but people do it. "natural" is what an organism does under external pressures for varied reason.
"romance" is a social construct
if you remove the language and words, it is the sense of belongingness and feeling of warmth. it has got some benefits.
I only want pussy now
just pay some hole and have it. if you do not desire relationship then you are a volcel and you would not fit here.

thats a system that gurantees stability and security. humans have been tweaking the external environment for his benefit. staring at a screen is not natural but people do it. "natural" is what an organism does under external pressures for varied reason.

if you remove the language and words, it is the sense of belongingness and feeling of warmth. it has got some benefits.

just pay some hole and have it. if you do not desire relationship then you are a volcel and you would not fit here.
How am I volcel? im almost 30 khhv whats the point of desiring a relationship now with a girl that rejected me for decades to fuck chad

the blackpill is too brutal, I dont even wanna believe it
You'll have to if you don't wanna be a bluepilled soycuck for your whole life

sex slaves solve this, just don't let them leave the dungeon without you

You'll have to if you don't wanna be a bluepilled soycuck for your whole life
or be a redpilled retard who will read self improvement book and go to gym until he dies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back