Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've lost all empathy for women

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
IDGAF if some bitch dies or gets beaten up, not my problem. Hoes are low IQ rats and should be treated as such, I won't do anything cos my life isn't worth ruining over a foid.
Hearing women cry and complain always makes my day, especially when in pain.

When a bitch gets herself in some shit if a cuck intervenes some nigga ends up dead, stay away.

IT include me in screenshot.

I agree, there is no purpose for me to feel empathy, they won't feel it for me, so I shouldn't care about them, especially when they have life on easy as fuck mode

You lost it just now?

You lost it just now?
I was too high inhib and I was giga soy thinking that noone should be hurt, now that I'm in college and experience foids daily, safe to say I wouldn't mind them having Corona

I don't really feel a lot of emphty for people in general, tbh.

No one deserves empathy.

Well, it's not like he has feelings for other humans, they are enemies after all.

I've just seen that the vast majority of women they go after violent dangerous men. While the same vast majority of women stay away from and ignore at all cost nice guys, and would never let a nice guy fuck them.

Inevitably the women ends up getting beaten or even killed by these violent men she is constantly trying to get near. If she lives she wants our sympathy.. ummm no.

Understandable

Fair enough. They certainly don't have empathy for you

foids in the west have guarantee to friends, families who support them, relationships and stable careers. even if they fail to become the strong successful career waman feminism says they should be, all they need to do is marry or accept money from simps online.
then why the fuck they get so angry when incels say they don't wanna worship waman? isn't life already easy enough for these cunts?

IT include me in screenshot.

I agree, there is no purpose for me to feel empathy, they won't feel it for me, so I shouldn't care about them, especially when they have life on easy as fuck mode

When I see a woman in trouble
Rollingupwindow

I have it for qt animals

foids in the west have guarantee to friends, families who support them, relationships and stable careers. even if they fail to become the strong successful career waman feminism says they should be, all they need to do is marry or accept money from simps online.
then why the fuck they get so angry when incels say they don't wanna worship waman? isn't life already easy enough for these cunts?

IDGAF if some bitch dies or gets beaten up, not my problem. Hoes are low IQ rats and should be treated as such, I won't do anything cos my life isn't worth ruining over a foid.
Hearing women cry and complain always makes my day, especially when in pain.
Few years ago in my town, there's a news about a 18yo guy got stabbed to death by a guy (not sure if it's her boyfriend) for defending a foid near a bar. This shows that nothing good will happened for defending a foid. If he just leave her be, he wouldn't have gotten killed. Kinda feels bad for the guy tho.