Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've looked through the Instagram of every girl in my classes

• Thread starter EpsteinTruther41
  • Start date
EpsteinTruther41

EpsteinTruther41

gymcel coomer late bloomer
★★★
Literally fucking all the girls who have it (~80-90%) are lesbian, hypersensitive SJW misandrists, or have a chad bf. One chingchong girl with big boobs had several hundred followers and posted these galleries of 240p pictures to attract thirst from endless amounts of likes, while on her story had a picture of her and a boyfriend that is a grade above her. They all just want attention from you, even if they don't want to connect with you and already have chad. 80/20 is NOT a lie, there is about zero hope for incels even if they follow the normie bluepilled dad advice to just "get out there and talk with a girl to be their friend to eventually get a girlfriend". It just isn't that way.

How did your find their insta's? I'm trying to stalk the girl who was nice to me for like 2 weeks, but then we stopped talking and I stopped going to school. All I know is her first and last name and thats it

How did your find their insta's? I'm trying to stalk the girl who was nice to me for like 2 weeks, but then we stopped talking and I stopped going to school. All I know is her first and last name and thats it
I just Instagram installed on my phone and will get the profiles recommended (they must be using bluetooth because a lot of them aren't even in contacts bc friend group chats), I also search a first name of a girl and then the right one will show up bc aforementioned location data. It is possible that this girl does not have Instagram, though, so you could check Snapchat too.

Toddlers.is by 2042

I couldn’t give 2 shits about the foids in my classes when i was in school. The only time I would want a foid to occupy my thought space is if i get to insert my penis into her

I couldn’t give 2 shits about the foids in my classes when i was in school. The only time I would want a foid to occupy my thought space is if i get to insert my penis into her
wish I could internalize/ingrain the blackpill in my brain that much too, although I did this partly as an experiment

Literally fucking all the girls who have it (~80-90%) are lesbian, hypersensitive SJW misandrists, or have a chad bf. One chingchong girl with big boobs had several hundred followers and posted these galleries of 240p pictures to attract thirst from endless amounts of likes, while on her story had a picture of her and a boyfriend that is a grade above her. They all just want attention from you, even if they don't want to connect with you and already have chad. 80/20 is NOT a lie, there is about zero hope for incels even if they follow the normie bluepilled dad advice to just "get out there and talk with a girl to be their friend to eventually get a girlfriend". It just isn't that way.

Ropefuel, seeing how bad it is getting. These are females that are what, mid-late teens at the moment?

Millennials are fucked up enough but I definitely believe you when it comes to Generation Z. A whole generation of females that are mentally ill, openly lesbian/bisexual, and Chadsexual, while also being massive attention whores that want you to worship them even when they have ZERO intent on ever meeting you or connecting with you.

I hope they die horribly painful deaths. If we get nuked then let the Incels be vaporized instantly while these whores die from radiation poisoning.

Ropefuel, seeing how bad it is getting. These are females that are what, mid-late teens at the moment?

Millennials are fucked up enough but I definitely believe you when it comes to Generation Z. A whole generation of females that are mentally ill, openly lesbian/bisexual, and Chadsexual, while also being massive attention whores that want you to worship them even when they have ZERO intent on ever meeting you or connecting with you.

I hope they die horribly painful deaths. If we get nuked then let the Incels be vaporized instantly while these whores die from radiation poisoning.
Mega based post :dab: :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

Yep, these are 15-16 year olds like me. I think that this will all fucking backfire on them eventually either this or next generation with chadsexuality's standards being taken to more and more extremes, like 99/1 and beyond, eventually resulting in them becoming hopeless if enough beta simps realize what's going on

Yep, these are 15-16 year olds like me. I think that this will all fucking backfire on them eventually either this or next generation with chadsexuality's standards being taken to more and more extremes, like 99/1 and beyond, eventually resulting in them becoming hopeless if enough beta simps realize what's going on

The most likely scenario is society simply imploding from too many males realizing there's no point in doing anything.

Do they like anime

The most likely scenario is society simply imploding from too many males realizing there's no point in doing anything.
that's a good possibility as well I agree

My sister is late teens and literally said a year or two ago, "it's so weird, every girl I know seems to be lesbian" and then my mom replied, "they'll grow out of it" while obviously not having any idea what she's talking about, because she's in her 50s.

My sister is late teens and literally said a year or two ago, "it's so weird, every girl I know seems to be lesbian" and then my mom replied, "they'll grow out of it" while obviously not having any idea what she's talking about, because she's in her 50s.
that boomer mom does not know half of what's going on :feelsohgod: although basically the same with my 40 year old dad honestly

that boomer mom does not know half of what's going on :feelsohgod: although basically the same with my 40 year old dad honestly
my white dad happened to get supposedly lucky with the just-be-confident-with-girls-bro pill so he regurgitates that a lot whenever there's something to do with incels for whatever thing mentioned, although he does not realize that he produced a HAPA in what soon became an even more mentally ill, chadsexual, mean, disconnected, fake, gay, hypergamous society than before

Last edited:
I'm a senior and it's equally over after I called it in 2nd semester of 10th grade, rope or furry cope

Incel trait:

You could not stalk the instagram profiles of girls at your school since they were private and would not accept your follow request

I guess most of the whores at your school had open profiles or you were NT enough to be able to follow their private accounts.

Incel trait:

You could not stalk the instagram profiles of girls at your school since they were private and would not accept your follow request

I guess most of the whores at your school had open profiles or you were NT enough to be able to follow their private accounts.
half were public already, I'm in a high honors program with ~30 people all in the same classes and same periods so there was trust to follow there

Gen Alpha is our only hope. They will break the back of hypergamy. Either that or we get robowaifus.

i just coomed to a low quality bikini pic that a foid i jerked off to in middle school just posted on instagram

Gen Alpha is our only hope. They will break the back of hypergamy. Either that or we get robowaifus.
they will grow bored of skibidi toilet and have egalitarian fuckfests inshallah