Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've just heard my parents talking

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
my dad was speaking with someone, didn't get if it's a family member or someone else, who is suddenly "worried" that I'm unemployed and wants to "help me find a job"

I need to GTFO of this house asap. can't stay here with these parents tbh.

I'm not left alone even at my last resort, the place that should be the safest of the safe.
I'm not allowed to rest even at the comfort of my own home anymore.

I can't take it honestly. I have to get out of here.

wish I had to money to buy a house of my own so I can really LDAR without anyone sitting on my throat and giving me commands\advices or be "worried" about me

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Well my parents are going to kick me out soon, better save up :)

If you are homeless you can receive free shelter and food each day from some charities.

It's over, guy. Off to workcel for you...

Get a job. 

I've been doing odd jobs here and there, but I need something steady.

Would you rather be a bum on the street?

I wish my parents had connections like that..useless fucks had me and didn't pass on anything useful to me

QuantumDummy said:
Get a job. 

I've been doing odd jobs here and there, but I need something steady.

Would you rather be a bum on the street?

I don't care to get a job. I honestly would prefer to have a job and earn money other than sitting at home without even getting NEETbux. 

problem is that I don't live in a big city and it not so easy to find a decent job here.
and yes, there are some jobs I'm job not willing to do, like being a waiter,working at fast food, sales- not gonna happen.

it doesn't have to be my dream job but at least not something humiliating

Take a part-time job. I am looking for one myself.

Yeah. You need to start wagecucking bro.

gentsupreme said:
I don't care to get a job. I honestly would prefer to have a job and earn money other than sitting at home without even getting NEETbux. 

problem is that I don't live in a big city and it not so easy to find a decent job here.
and yes, there are some jobs I'm job not willing to do, like being a waiter,working at fast food, sales- not gonna happen.

Yea I hear you.

I kinda feel like a bluepilled fag when I read my comment back to myself.

Getting work in most places is hard, especially when you don't suck dick and kiss ass for connections.

Do not let them get you to get a job

I hope for your sake

My mom just yelled at me again, I cant even do anything anymore

I understand how you feel OP, I miss high school summer breaks for this reason

In HS you are sufficiently aware of your being while having no responsibilities

Damn, my parents always say terrible things behind my back.

WorldRulerAisha said:

know dat feels.....don't let her break you

just spoke with my dad and he may arrange me some temporary job for a few weeks

I need money urgently

WorldRulerAisha said:

I don't think they hire ugly people as waiters. Do they?

temporaryincel said:
I don't think they hire ugly people as waiters. Do they?

never said I'm ugly

but yes I've seen tons of ugly waiter. working as a waiter is the bottom of the barrel. it's a job designed for losers.

gentsupreme said:
never said I'm ugly

but yes I've seen tons of ugly waiter. working as a waiter is the bottom of the barrel. it's a job designed for losers.

Oh okay my bad. I just assumed cause your on a incel site. Also not necessarily man my friend is a waiter for a kind of an up scale restaurant and makes decent bread.

temporaryincel said:
Oh okay my bad. I just assumed cause your on a incel site. Also not necessarily man my friend is a waiter for a kind of an up scale restaurant and makes decent bread.

I'm a rare case of an incel who's not ugly but still lonely, have no friends and have no action with no foid of course.

sometimes they call us mentalcels or volcels, but a big part of the community doesn't even recognize us, even if I can show them case after case of guys who are uglier and still get foids.

if you're a 8+ muscular MM, they may forgive you for your apsiness and mentaldom. 

but just "not ugly" is not enough if you don't have any status, are not NT and have mental issues.

gentsupreme said:
I'm a rare case of an incel who's not ugly but still lonely, have no friends and have no action with no foid of course.

sometimes they call us mentalcels or volcels, but a big part of the community doesn't even recognize us, even if I can show them case after case of guys who are uglier and still get foids.

if you're a 8+ muscular MM, they may forgive you for your apsiness and mentaldom. 

but just "not ugly" is not enough if you don't have any status, are not NT and have mental issues.

Fully agree with everything you just posted. I am the same woman say I'm cute but I have SA. I have only gotten laid through alcohol. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde I turn into a funny charming guy on alcohol its crazy how it annihilates my inhibitions.

temporaryincel said:
Fully agree with everything you just posted. I am the same woman say I'm cute but I have SA. I have only gotten laid through alcohol. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde I turn into a funny charming guy on alcohol its crazy how it annihilates my inhibitions.

sorry buddy boyo but you're going to be banned soon

gentsupreme said:

The problem is the only job you can get is: fast food jobs and shit.

Always felt dread when I heard mine talk when I was a kid. It was never about anything good. Always very bad.