Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've just been snubbed by a 3/10 landwhale

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
We know ourselves for a long time and we met up a few times but never gone anywhere. I thought that's it's finally the time, because I'm at home all alone. Tried to text her for a few days but she always ignored me after a few messages like "okay". I still told her to come over yesterday, she said "we shall see" and that's it. Today she keeps responding with bullshit "I don't care" messages and doesn't even respond what's going on with our meeting.
Damn, I'm not even mad. Just disappointed.

can you post pics of a girl that looks like the landwhale, curiouscel, keep texting tho OP don't give up

can you post pics of a girl that looks like the landwhale, curiouscel, keep texting tho OP don't give up
just imagine a fat foid with low-average face

and thank you for your support uwu

just imagine a fat foid with low-average face

and thank you for your support uwu

Actually OP scratch that, you're prob better off celibate than with a fat foid, they're the worst. How do they even let themselves get so fat? They reek of hedonism and indulgence, simply the worst, I'd rather date a 10/10 Stacy that literally berates me 24/7 and takes a dump in my mouth every morning than a fat foid that loves me back.

Actually OP scratch that, you're prob better off celibate than with a fat foid, they're the worst. How do they even let themselves get so fat? They reek of hedonism and indulgence, simply the worst, I'd rather date a 10/10 Stacy that literally berates me 24/7 and takes a dump in my mouth every morning than a fat foid that loves me back.

I just want to fuck her and leave her, do you think any fesnail deserves anything better? jfl

why would u want to bring a whale home

out of desperation. I would literally fuck anything female as long as it has no STDs.
jfl at volcels who say theyll never fuck a landwhale knowing damn well if the opportunity presented itself theyd stick their dicks in it in a heartbeat

out of desperation. I would literally fuck anything female as long as it has no STDs.
if you live alone its ok. do you live with family? i could never bring myself to bring one home

if you live alone its ok. do you live with family? i could never bring myself to bring one home
Now on summer I live in my hometown with my mum and brother, but they're currently away. For the most of the year I study in a city far away from home, so I live in a dorm with a roommate.

It's 3:30pm and still she hasn't written me back. Fuck this shit.

Stop being a cuck

Stop being a cuck
how am I being a cuck? I've never been her emotional tampon or provided her with anything, for last week I've spent like a minute daily just typing a few messages and that's it. I did it because my mom and brother left for vacation so I was home alone. They come back tomorrow so I just stopped talking to her.

Why would you demean yourself by chasing a landwhale? You're a cuck because you're contributing to female hypergamy. Chase decent looking girls only. Then, at least, when you fail you won't feel as bad.

Why would you demean yourself by chasing a landwhale? You're a cuck because you're contributing to female hypergamy. Chase decent looking girls only. Then, at least, when you fail you won't feel as bad.
Because I need sex and I'd fuck pretty much any foid.

you‘re the type of a cuck that I hate the most

I mean, if shes as ugly as you say she is then your game must be so shit mate, either that or you creeped her out with your constant messages.

You are contributing to hypergamy by validating her. A lot of these foids just fuck around on dating apps and shit like that just to be told by other cucks how good looking they are and how much they would wish to fuck the foid. You giving this type of attention to landwhales isn't helping either. They are already reaching men FAR higher than their looksmatch and shit like this just makes the hypergamy situation even worse.