Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve just been diagnosed with Aspergers

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Just came back home from my appointment with the soychologist :feelsseriously:

I don’t know how to feel, all these years I was hoping it would just be a matter of my own negative self-talk, but now I know it’s actually true :cryfeels:

It’s like I’ve been diagnosed as a freak and there’s no hiding from it anymore. Why is my existence so incredibly depressing? :fuk:

Can you get on the 'tismbux?

I knew it from reading your previous threads :feelsseriously:

I knew it from reading your previous threads :feelsseriously:

Ok GrAYcel

Thank you.

My condolences, you're a freak and unpleasant to be around. It's over.
You now need to find a hobby (something that doesn't involve other people) that you can dedicate your life to as a cope.

My condolences, you're a freak and unpleasant to be around. It's over.
You now need to find a hobby (something that doesn't involve other people) that you can dedicate your life to.
Are you NT?

Are you NT?
I can't answer that because I don''t know the exact definition of NT, but yes, I would say that I'm mostly normal and that I can act like a nomal person in social situations, even though it sometimes is quite exhausting.

How are those images related to this?

Those users observed unique evidence of autism and autism sufferers.

it's over for soldierboycels

Welcome to the autistic club

I don’t know how to feel, all these years I was hoping it would just be a matter of my own negative self-talk, but now I know it’s actually true :cryfeels:

It’s like I’ve been diagnosed as a freak and there’s no hiding from it anymore. Why is my existence so incredibly depressing? :fuk:

OP how old are you? I had a similar assessment when I was 12 but it came back as negative for ASD. However I do think I display the signs for it.

Your Aspergers shows in yout posts.
:feelsrope:

OP how old are you? I had a similar assessment when I was 12 but it came back as negative for ASD. However I do think I display the signs for it.
23, but honestly I'm a bit confused. This is my first ever session with the psychologist and she said it's very likely I have ASD, but I digress.

I have OCD, Social Anxiety, Logician Personality, am paranoid, cynical, with no friends, afraid of change and new experiences... and was incredibly nervous during the session and it showed because I had trouble looking at her in the eye for more than a few secs (was extremely careful not to say anything deranged). I completely understand that those are too many coincidences and she'd be pressed to think I'm a sperg. Added to this her 11 y/o kid is a sperg as well.

HOWEVER...

I have 0 trouble socializing if I really want to. The problem is, I mostly dislike doing so because most people are superficial or try to poke you to see if there's a weakness they can exploit. I despise fakeness. I also have exceptionally high emotional intelligence which she even noticed and complimented me about. I'm extremely good at reading people (non-verbal cues) and understanding sarcasm or irony, I can speak eloquently, and I even started speaking at freaking 8 months old... no fucking way I'm a sperg, even if I seem like one initially.

I was diagnosed as a baby. Over since the big birth of me. But alas we are gods that normies refuse to obey to.

Slightly over tbh

I was diagnosed as a baby. Over since the big birth of me. But alas we are gods that normies refuse to obey to.
Soon, I will join the Paragon ranks and destroy the world for Inceldia!