Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've just about had enough of this world.

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I don't really care about much anymore. All I know is I need to escape this lifestyle. My normie friends bought girls to my place. I have to pay foids if I want attention. These girls came willingly for fun. I think I was like a zoo attraction, because apparently the normies girlfriend foid wanted to meet me. Isolated, sexless lives, devoid of female attention are greatly inferior to high tier normie and chad lives. Denying it is cope. The closer to chad you are the easier it is to access social groups. Groups give you access to people that have all types of uses. Outcasts are left to socially starve, and view the world through their window of a computer.

I m so fucking depressed. wage slaving and sh*t is bearable if you go home to a foid with feelings for you. And she caresses you, kisses you, and does sexual things to you. Despite all this technology, so many men compete very much for women because they can do so much for you. A foid is more valuable than anything created in this society. You would drop your tv shows or gaming, or drugs to go bang a hot foid. I'm not worshipping women but something in our biology makes us crave them. Just them showing affection by touching you makes your life better.

It's becoming painfully clear that no foid wants me. But I desperately crave a foid to want me. I don't even feel like a man. I'm too dumb to even get an interesting intellectual work to focus on. I would love to do research or something if I was smart enough, but I can only do basic work.

I got so desperate I even started seeing masseuses and getting handjobs. I developed oneitis for one because she realized what I need. She kinda gave me some affection, hugs and kisses. I couldn't tell if it was fake or not. But I paid for it all. I also got her number. She brought up hanging out with me, but excuses came up. All I know is she doesn't want me. None of the women I talk to do.

I'm tired of people lying to me and giving me false hope. I'm tired of people blaming me for my own suffering. I just try again, and am disappointed when I fail at getting a girl to want me. It's just a cycle of struggle, failure, and depression. I need to get out!! Fuck this life!! All that's left is to decide on rope technique or ER plan.

8a4.jpg

Do you talk to your friends about how you need to get laid?

I never bring it up.

If I had friends who were living the kind of life your friends are? I would bring it up every day. I would beg them to invite me into their lifestyle.

If I had friends who were living the kind of life your friends are? I would bring it up every day. I would beg them to invite me into their lifestyle.
If only that was how it really worked though. Most likely they'll just make fun of him for not getting laid and then start to avoid him.

If only that was how it really worked though. Most likely they'll just make fun of him for not getting laid and then start to avoid him.

Some friends they would be. I would do it anyway, just to know who my real friends are.

Just avoid normie contact outside of wageslaving in general.

It will completely isolate you, but also solve some problems.

Your normie friends brought their gfs to your house to make you feel like shit because they are sadistic narcissists

Same, the rope is waiting for me

friendmogs me

yes,because a random slut has the ability to magically fix your life thanks to the power of her pussy.
you are clearly worshipping women by saying that.

drink a lot of water and make sure its cold

yes,because a random slut has the ability to magically fix your life thanks to the power of her pussy.
you are clearly worshipping women by saying that.

We say "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal." Alright, fine. So what exactly is wrong with our lives aside from the lack of pussy? If the problem to fix isn't "lack of pussy," what do you think it is?

We say "Don't put the pussy on a pedestal." Alright, fine. So what exactly is wrong with our lives aside from the lack of pussy? If the problem to fix isn't "lack of pussy," what do you think it is?
the problem is the "lack of pussy in a determinate moment of your life".
beyond that moment there's
nothing that can be done to restore your mental sanity and compensate for the lack of experiences.

the problem is the "lack of pussy in a determinate moment of your life".
beyond that moment there's
nothing that can be done to restore your mental sanity and compensate for the lack of experiences.

So a random slut would have had this power, had her pussy been there in time?

So a random slut would have had this power, had her pussy been there in time?
no "power to fix" is needed if something isn't broken.
my initial point was that pussy can't fix the scars leaved by years of inceldom,but
I've never stated that pussy is irrelevant in the normal development of a man.
tell me what contradiction are you seeing?
the power needed to avoid a problem isn't equal to the power needed to fix the same problem.

The life of a self aware incel is unsustainable

no "power to fix" is needed if something isn't broken.
my initial point was that pussy can't fix the scars leaved by years of inceldom,but
I've never stated that pussy is irrelevant in the normal development of a man.
tell me what contradiction are you seeing?
the power needed to avoid a problem isn't equal to the power needed to fix the same problem.

The contradiction is we wanna talk about how important a woman's interest in us is, but also say "Don't worship women, they're not that big a deal." Either pussy is good and necessary, or overblown.

Happy ending? I thought about it