Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've just about fucking had it

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
I found my bliss in copes and everything until these stupid riots got my attention easily that I've been blabbering on about how it's fucking stupid. I know the incident with floyd was bad but what could be done. Everyone assumes it's because he's black but there were other officers of varying tone plus george and the cop likely knew each other as they both worked previously. However, this doesn't JUSTIFY BEING A MONKEY.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY VIDYA AND WATCH ANIME IN PEACE YOU BUNCH OF NIGGERFAGGOTS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attachments

• 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png
    33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 2
Jfl at paying attention to the media. Just play your games bro. Mute people you play with to avoid the topic. Not hard tbh, I only hear about it every now and then

Also my opinion of the rioting: Let them riot. It will only spread Corona faster and normal fags, Chad's and stacy's will die faster. We'll stay safe as we have little reason to go outside. Let natural selection take its course

Also my opinion of the rioting: Let them riot. It will only spread Corona faster and normal fags, Chad's and stacy's will die faster. We'll stay safe as we have little reason to go outside. Let natural selection take its course
I can't even believe how people can seem to protest with the virus around, also 2020 sure is jinxed.

What did people expect? Everyone has been locked up for 3 months. Most of the protesters are all college age or younger. No work, No school. They have all the time in the world to keep going and I'm sure they will for another week or so.

It will be interesting since the covid virus shows up in 50% of people in 7 days and 90% of people in 14 days. So June 11th we're gonna start seeing lots of people getting sick again. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if china and/or russia amplified these protests.

I don’t care about that shit tbh, if it weren’t for this forum I would’ve never heard of it