Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've inadvertently scared the shit out of some foid from my gym and idk what to do, she most likely thinks Im stalking her now

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
There's this 8/10 hourglass figure Indian foid who I've been seeing at the gym since last winter and the first time I saw her there her and her friend kept fucking staring at me with the most disgusted look, especially her friend, like they'd literally turn around on the treadmill to look at me, so obviously I'm gunna look back, we've been exchanging weirded out stares for a while now until I decided to just smile at her, she smiled back and even smiled at me first when I biked past her in the street one time, I saw her again at the traffic lights so I gave her a friendly nod and she quicky smiled and looked away fast at whilst brushing her hair, I even biked past her on an overpass one time and did the same thing and she had the same reaction from before, I just nod at familiar people because that's just the kinda beta person i am i guess

Only problem is from her perspective it looks like I keep fucking bumping into her in different places around town, what I'm extremely worried about is last month I biked past this small row of houses looking for a bin to chuck my soda in and there was a hot foid standing outside the door texting so I looked and lo and behold, it was fucking her! We made eye contact and everything... I felt like such a fucking piece of shit but I genuinely didn't even know it was her until I saw her face, like not only have I creeped her out before by being a subhuman autist and existing near her in the gym, now I've literally looked at her outside her house FFS, so she 100% thinks she's got a stalker now, thankfully I didn't nod when I saw her there I looked away fast as fuck

I'm worried about her contacting the gym staff to get me spoken to and removed or even getting police involved, wtf do I do then? Am I going to charges for fucking stalking because I've accidentally crossed paths with her and smiled and nodded at her a few times, if anything happens from this I'm genuinely roping because that's the final sign that I will need that I'm so subhuman I immediately make girls think I'm stalking them or some shit

Saw her today and she was wearing her usual revealing AF attire and she kept staring at me then pulling her shorts down and adjusting her top so she's clearly extremely bothered by me now

Wtf do I do guys? Should I be worried? What's an incels blackpilled take on this? I swear innocent guys have actually been murdered over this kind of thing before, all it takes is for her to tell a male friend about me and I'm screwed basically, idk how old she is but she's like 16-17 I'd say, imagine if I get killed by some 16 year old white knight dude, what a humiliating way to die

She also acts like a huge slut too I've seen her pulling up her shorts and checking out her ass in the mirror just because some ugly but jacked tattooed tall guy was there, she's a walking blackpill into foid psychology

Do nothing and continue training.

You don't have to be too worried, even though her staring is annoying asf, I know. I'm sure there are CCTV cameras around the gym you work out at, in case she ever tries to accuse you of something.

Is it just her that stares at you?

You don't have to be too worried, even though her staring is annoying asf, I know. I'm sure there are CCTV cameras around the gym you work out at, in case she ever tries to accuse you of something.

Is it just her that stares at you?
Nah I get stared at by basically everyone there all ages and genders

Nah I get stared at by basically everyone there all ages and genders
same man it’s why I avoid going to the gym as much as possible I can’t take the staring like the whole gym is staring at me even some of the staff stares at me

She still stares at me tho I see her staring especially when I'm doing my lifts
if you were truly stalker and trucel creep tier i think she would of reported you already, probably overthinking it tbh just mind ur business its up to you to exchange waves nods and eye contact it doesnt have to be that way

who cares what foids think

modern foids make up all kinds of elaborate narratives in their heads, since #believeallwomen has convinced them that their shitty headcanons are important and valid

feminism preaches all kinds of absurd shit, like that all men are rapists

ultimately, if you're remotely sane, you can't follow along with all this shit and just have to ignore it and treat foids like the dumb trash they are

Ur definitely overthinking all of this bro. No way she will send out a simp:soy: to take your life.

also jfl this got posted to IT:

I dnr the OP (bc GrAY), but lmao at ITcels jumping to conclusions randomly

Stop going to the gym and rarely go outside ever again unless you really have to. The hikikomori lifestyle is the best and the only choice for subhumans

Do nothing and continue training.

Its hard to ignore foids staring at you like a monster, you will always notice it. The better option as I said is to unironically never leave your house

She also acts like a huge slut too I've seen her pulling up her shorts and checking out her ass in the mirror just because some ugly but jacked tattooed tall guy was there, she's a walking blackpill into foid psychology
Drug and rape her!!!!!!