Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've had with moderator approval fuck all of you retards suck my nipples

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is so cringe and ridiculous. These fuckers need to approve everything I post, even when I have to reply to a scumbag who knows nothing about me, keeps lying about how I'm a cuck and I bully children at school.

SO ridiculous. Making up shit stories to justify horrible things.... Well yeah, in case you're wondering this might be approved.

Scumbags. If this is what incels are, I don't want to know what you guys are, I'm an alien I will tell you that much. Not one of you is an incel. Not one of you have any brain cells to rub together.

Like Oreoman always said, never associate with people who in a better position than you.

Which brings me to the third point about these idiots, many of them bullied me because I'm "Gray" and dared to post and criticize encouraging mass murder. One of the mods, oh of course the mods...how are they.. we all know about him... I got banned and guess what, for stopping people from encouraging mass murder.

Well chances are you won't see this because "mods" the retards. I don't want this website anyway rot in hell, if you want to approve everything.

100% I know after this post, if it goes past moderator approval, some guy will call me bluepilled normie and shit I don't care anymore you choose this path.

Descarga 1

it's ok greycel. i will lead the greycel revolt against mod fuckers

omg inklerino you can't make jokes about unaliving a crowd of le innocent normies!

You make a great case for the same policy youre criticizing, grayfag cuck

Last edited:
I got banned and guess what, for stopping people from encouraging mass murder.
You do not like mass murder?
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN