Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've had to live in a glass ball basically my entire life.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Through a mixture of ostracization, bullying, isolation, trash genes, overprotective parents, ADHD, Autism, and an overall hostile environment, I've been forced to live and grow up inside a proverbial glass ball. As a result of this, I never truly grew up in a timely manner and I'll always be behind everyone else for it.
Any and all of my attempts to break the glass only made it stronger and further reinforced the prison I'll always reside in.
Of course, this hasn't stopped the suffering I had to endure as a result of seeing other people grow up and develop, only for me it's even worse because all I can do is watch and not interact in any meaningful way.
Do I ever hope to escape? Nope, I had the chance to escape while the glass was still weak but that was years ago and the glass has only since gotten stronger.
Stronger to the point I can't even make a dent in it.
I've accepted my fate that I'm stuck here for life and at this point I'm just trying to move on and not rope.

Cope or rope are the only options

Morbid yet fascinating analogy about the glass ball