Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive had over 50 job interviews and I'm still unemployed

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I havent count them, but is easily over 50. Ive been searching for a job since the start of the year. Ive only passed the first round a few times.
Jfl at being me, I don't know why they don't want me or what I can do to improve. Ive applied to over 500 jobs.

I know that feeling all too well just applying to job to job interview after interview and still nothing nobody wants to hire us atypical men

I know that feeling all too well just applying to job to job interview after interview and still nothing nobody wants to hire us atypical men
It's because we have no experiencie in social interactions so we are akward. And no one wants to hire an autist. They will have to work with us everyday, no one likes interacting with an autist. It's over for us.

Brootal, how you even have the will to go to the next interview?

Brootal, how you even have the will to go to the next interview?
Every interview is some practice. It's also the only time I interact with people so I feel good, I get more confidence every time. I literally Say wathever comes to my head now.

“Muh but Muh wamen have a lower payyyy Muh idc if they don’t do hard labor D:< “

Have these niggertards tried being ugly? You can’t even get employed let alone fight for better wage lmao

Fucking water wet.

Now seriously (since I relate to you but I didn't get any interview, I'm South European btw)...

there are no jobs, because you see... it's not like 2009, WE'RE AT THE VERGE OF A COLLAPSE, and I'm not fucking joking or schizo, but something major is going to happen soon. Soyciety cannot sustain itself anymore.

“Muh but Muh wamen have a lower payyyy Muh idc if they don’t do hard labor D:< “

Have these niggertards tried being ugly? You can’t even get employed let alone fight for better wage lmao
Tbh my subhumanity might be one of the reasons they don't want me.
Fucking water wet.

Now seriously (since I relate to you but I didn't get any interview, I'm South European btw)...

there are no jobs, because you see... it's not like 2009, WE'RE AT THE VERGE OF A COLLAPSE, and I'm not fucking joking or schizo, but something major is going to happen soon. Soyciety cannot sustain itself anymore.
At least i get a good amount of interviews, but I always fail

Tbh my subhumanity might be one of the reasons they don't want me.

At least i get a good amount of interviews, but I always fail
That's a sign that society is going to collapse, and not for good since most Internet niggers cope by saying: "i live in democracy, wow, easy times!!!1!1!1!1!!2 not feudal age anymore you conspiracy theorist!!!!"

Are you with me or not? And nope, we're not prepared for this shit. Some people, however, do (you know whom, since it's fucking clearly planned).

That's a sign that society is going to collapse, and not for good.

Are you with me or not? And nope, we're not prepared for this shit. Some people, however, do (you know whom, since it's fucking clearly planned).
Yes it's all gonna get worse. I need to get a job soon or it's gonna get harder and harder

Just spare yourself the agony of endless rejection and NEETmaxx

Just spare yourself the agony of endless rejection and NEETmaxx
Ive been enjoying the neet life ngl, thats why I don't really care so much about being rejected. But after a year of neetdom I got bored. I need to go outside and meet people and think about my future

Every interview is some practice. It's also the only time I interact with people so I feel good, I get more confidence every time. I literally Say wathever comes to my head now.
I apply for a bunch of jobs, went to a few interviews and never heard back, then sorta just gave up.

what job are you looking for in particular?

Quick tips: dress well for the interviews. Call them and pretend that you couldn't go to the interview and ask them for another date.

what job are you looking for in particular?
I studied something like business/economy so I'm looking for things like that. I don't like it tbh. I don't even know what I want, if I don't like it I just leave it and look for another one.
Quick tips: dress well for the interviews.
I dress well.
Call them and pretend that you couldn't go to the interview and ask them for another date.
Why would I do that?

I studied something like business/economy so I'm looking for things like that. I don't like it tbh. I don't even know what I want, if I don't like it I just leave it and look for another one.
business is kinda dangerous because it is so vast. You plan on getting an MBA or something?

business is kinda dangerous because it is so vast. You plan on getting an MBA or something?
Yes theres a lot of areas, I don't know what I want, I apply to different stuff and see what i get.
I want to do an mba some day but not yet

I call them and say that after I go to the interview or what?
You call them and say that you couldn't go to the interview at the planned day which would be the exact day you're calling. You then ask on which day would be best to go to another interview. You do not specify why you weren't able to go unless they ask you.

You call them and say that you couldn't go to the interview at the planned day which would be the exact day you're calling. You then ask on which day would be best to go to another interview. You do not specify why you weren't able to go unless they ask you.
And what do I gain from that?

An interview. Isn't that what you want?
but I already have the interview. Arent you telling me to cancel my interview and ask them to do it another day? I dont understand tbh

this is lookism in action op, they don't want you BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY.

as an incel only jobs you can get are the minimum wage type

neeting is harder
Im neeting for half an year and time never fucking flew so fucking quick BUT wage slaving at dead end job is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fucking worse.

Last edited:
neeting is harder
I live with my parents and they pay for everything. But I cant stay like this forever. I dont think they care though

but I already have the interview. Arent you telling me to cancel my interview and ask them to do it another day? I dont understand tbh
When you apply to a job but don't get an interview after quite a while, you call them and tell them what I told you to.

When you apply to a job but don't get an interview after quite a while, you call them and tell them what I told you to.
I see. Thats a good idea, I might try it but it wont work. Im too high inhib to do it tbh

I got my first job after 4 or 5 interviews.

Im searching for job offers now. Hopefully I can have a few interviews next week

Mogs me for being invited to an interview

Same. Even more than 50 interviews for me but still no job. It's over for us. And you know why we can't get the job? It's basically because we are not a black foid. Seriously, every fucking job I apply to have this note at the end of the advertisement: "Application of women, people of color and LGBTQ individuals are especially desired"... If that's not a discrimination, then I don't know what is.

Mogs me for being invited to an interview
tbh at least I get interviews wich means its not over and I might get a job at any moment
Same. Even more than 50 interviews for me but still no job. It's over for us. And you know why we can't get the job? It's basically because we are not a black foid. Seriously, every fucking job I apply to have this note at the end of the advertisement: "Application of women, people of color and LGBTQ individuals are especially desired"... If that's not a discrimination, then I don't know what is.
True. I once had a group interview where I was by far the best and they didnt call me. It was me, 2 betas and a foid. Im pretty sure they called the foid, but I dont know

True. I once had a group interview where I was by far the best and they didnt call me. It was me, 2 betas and a foid. Im pretty sure they called the foid, but I dont know
Yeah, they definitely called the foid, I would guess.

I havent count them, but is easily over 50. Ive been searching for a job since the start of the year. Ive only passed the first round a few times.
Jfl at being me, I don't know why they don't want me or what I can do to improve. Ive applied to over 500 jobs.
Be a woman or a chad

brutal. How can we compete?
Honestly, I don't see a way to compete with that unless we become a tranny and play the victim or encounter an employer who has a heart and doesn't have anything against employing ugly men like us.

Jobs report shows economy headed for a collision.

Portfolios are facing worst returns in 100 years: Bank of America

U.K. Debt Market Stress Could Be the ‘Tremor’ Signaling Global Economic ‘Earthquake’

American cities are preparing for the worst and bracing for ‘stagflation and a possible economic downturn’

Jobs report shows economy headed for a collision.

Portfolios are facing worst returns in 100 years: Bank of America

U.K. Debt Market Stress Could Be the ‘Tremor’ Signaling Global Economic ‘Earthquake’

American cities are preparing for the worst and bracing for ‘stagflation and a possible economic downturn’

yes its only getting worse. If i dont find a job now its over. I had the whole year, I might go over 100 withput getting hired.

I applied to several jobs during the weekend. They havent called me from any of them yet