Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've had enough of society's bullshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I want to go to a place far away from civilization, build a simpe house, find natural food and live like a fucking caveman. I'd honestly feel a lot better and i'd forget about all the shit i've been through in our degenerate society and rot alone, in peace. No more worrying, no more emotions, no more bullshit, no more humans, no more anything. Just me and my thoughts alone and i'd cry every night to cope with the loneliness and maybe get a dog or two to cope better.

Anyone else want to do something similar ?

Same. I want to be with nature. Live in peace and with animals

Away from the degeneracy. Away from all the artificial stuff.

Yoyo said:
Same. I want to be with nature. Live in peace and with animals

Away from the degeneracy. Away from all the artificial stuff.

Right ? It's like letting all things out and not giving a fuck anymore. Watching those stupid people struggle because of their stupidity while you're living in peace with yourself.

That's my plan if I'm still an incel by my mid 30s.

UncannyValley said:
I'm already doing it. LDAR

Rotting in nature is way better than rotting in this sick society.

Stanx22 said:
Right ? It's like letting all things out and not giving a fuck anymore. Watching those stupid people struggle because of their stupidity while you're living in peace with yourself.

Yeah , I won't have to wage slave. Won't have to work for someone else, won't have to care about all the bullshit that goes on in the media and all the celebrity worship. All the materialistic shit I don't care about. But we have be been raised to live in a society that is always in conflict. 

The best thing to do is move away from all of that. Live in peace and do what you want for yourself.

UncannyValley said:
I'd rather be with technology

It's all different tastes and opinions anyways. For me, i don't even like technology that much, so nature would be better for me.

Still gotta pay income tax

Yoyo said:
Yeah , I won't have to wage slave. Won't have to work for someone else, won't have to care about all the bullshit that goes on in the media and all the celebrity worship. All the materialistic shit I don't care about. But we have be been raised to live in a society that is always in conflict. 

The best thing to do is move away from all of that. Live in peace and do what you want for yourself.

Bro you think exactly like me. I too hate the media and all that useless stuff like social media and other things. They're boring and obnoxious and do more harm than good. Just go out and look at people, everyone is looking at their phones like zombies and all they care about is likes, selfies and other bullshit. And i also don't like to work to make other people rich and get too little in return and then spend most of it on taxes and useless bullshit that doesn't benefit me at all. The system is flawed beyond fixing and the best way is to leave it and live in peace with yourself away from it.

IronMike said:
Still gotta pay income tax

I'd need no income as i'd be living on natural food (hunting, natural veggies and fruit,etc)

I've *always* felt that if we still lived in caves huddled around fires for warmth, I'd probably be much much happier tbh, The thrill of the hunt, eating only what you need to survive, just a far more simple lifestyle, where everything you do has purpose, none of this modern bullshit where you work a 40 hour boring as FUCK job merely to provide other people you abhor, people you will never even fucking know, with a slightly more convenient life .

Recon9 said:
I've *always* felt that if we still lived in caves huddled around fires for warmth, I'd probably be much much happier tbh, The thrill of the hunt, eating only what you need to survive, just a far more simple lifestyle, where everything you do has purpose, none of this modern bullshit where you work a 40 hour boring as FUCK job merely to provide other people you abhor, people you will never even fucking know, with a slightly more convenient life .
Yeah life would be more exciting, adventurous if you lived it this way. Living in today's society is boring and depressing.

Stanx22 said:
Recon9 said:
I've *always* felt that if we still lived in caves huddled around fires for warmth, I'd probably be much much happier tbh, The thrill of the hunt, eating only what you need to survive, just a far more simple lifestyle, where everything you do has purpose, none of this modern bullshit where you work a 40 hour boring as FUCK job merely to provide other people you abhor, people you will never even fucking know, with a slightly more convenient life .
Yeah life would be more exciting, adventurous if you lived it this way. Living in today's society is boring and depressing.
JFL if you didn't contract the measles with your cute af 7/10 victorian girlfriend

I'm going to go do it if I'm still incel by 35.

I've fantasized about that kind of thing many times. You should read The Unabomber's Manifesto "Industrial Society And It's Future." Think it might be up your alley. Been one of my faves since 16 or so.

Redpill Robert said:
I've fantasized about that kind of thing many times. You should read The Unabomber's Manifesto "Industrial Society And It's Future." Think it might be up your alley. Been one of my faves since 16 or so.

Will take a look at it.

Stanx22 said:
Bro you think exactly like me. I too hate the media and all that useless stuff like social media and other things. They're boring and obnoxious and do more harm than good. Just go out and look at people, everyone is looking at their phones like zombies and all they care about is likes, selfies and other bullshit. And i also don't like to work to make other people rich and get too little in return and then spend most of it on taxes and useless bullshit that doesn't benefit me at all. The system is flawed beyond fixing and the best way is to leave it and live in peace with yourself away from it.

Yeah it's this that makes things worse . Pretty much everyone has a cell phone now. I don't need a cell phone since I don't talk to anyone besides my parents (I live with them too). But normies are always on their phones EVERY SECOND, especially in my school. Its like they cant live without them. I can't understand the mindset. Are people not paying attention to what's around  them? People aren't  talk to one another face to face like they used to in the past , it's all about texting the person on their screen instead of being in the moment/setting.

Redpill Robert said:

yeah he was legit as fuck.

Yoyo said:
Yeah it's this that makes things worse . Pretty much everyone has a cell phone now. I don't need a cell phone since I don't talk to anyone besides my parents (I live with them too). But normies are always on their phones EVERY SECOND, especially in my school. Its like they cant live without them. I can't understand the mindset. Are people not paying attention to what's around  them? People aren't  talk to one another face to face like they used to in the past , it's all about texting the person on their screen instead of being in the moment/setting.
Even my family (including my mom), are 24/7 on their phones that i can't talk with them anymore.

Stanx22 said:
Even my family (including my mom), are 24/7 on their phones that i can't talk with them anymore.

It's over

Pretty much. The people in the Amazons are living life the way you want to.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I bet they're way more happier than us.

Stanx22 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I bet they're way more happier than us.
They are. But the filthy capitalists are trying to ruin it for them; they want to deforest the Amazon and bring "muh civilization" to them. Just so they can make $$$$$$$$.

This is why I live in the mountains. Peaceful, no bullshit. Connected with nature

RREEEEEEEEE said:
They are. But the filthy capitalists are trying to ruin it for them; they want to deforest the Amazon and bring "muh civilization" to them. Just so they can make $$$$$$$$.

I'd be a subhuman amongst them, but i'm sure they'd be more tolerant and better than those shitty people in our degenerate society.

testacccount99 said:
This is why I live in the mountains. Peaceful, no bullshit. Connected with nature

Seriously ? Please tell me more, i'm interested.

Real survival by Saito Takao(1960s manga) and not the remake manga to change your perceptions of how much it would suck to live without technology. There are no zombies and hardly if any humans because a world wide earthquake fucks up the world causing volcanos, floods and alot of other bad shit with billions of humans dead.

The Boy fights nature, disease, animals and has to use common sense and alot of luck to survive.
Its also pretty black pilled when it comes to women.

56281400101_g.jpg

When I was younger, and watching shows that were before my time to boot, I remember many cultural references to a "hermit." I can't remember the last time I saw the term referenced in popular media but then again I don't really follow it much. The closest I've seen are the "grass eater" men of Japan but they still physically exist within the society.

You need to fight society head on.

Become Luke Skywalkercel. exhile yourself on another planet. It's the only way to cope efficiently.

hehe xd said:
t. pc addict NEETcel

You only post crap like this, post with more substance.

T. No substancecel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You only post crap like this, post with more substance.

T. No substancecel.

the legendary copingcurry

maybe its time for you to get some rEtRibution

hehe xd said:
the legendary copingcurry

Kek. I don't cope though. (Is that a cope?)

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kek. I don't cope though. (Is that a cope?)

u claim curries arent subhuman, if thats not cope then idk what is

hehe xd said:
u claim curries arent subhuman, if thats not cope then idk what is

I said non-ugly curries aren't subhuman. Everyone is subhuman when they're sub 4, despite race.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I said non-ugly curries aren't subhuman. Everyone is subhuman when they're sub 4, despite race.

truth

RREEEEEEEEE said:

cope

all curries are subhuman

hehe xd said:
cope

all curries are subhuman

You're the one who's coping lol. A 5/10 curry is the same as a 5/10 cumskin. Of course the white guy will be preferred, but that doesn't mean the curry is uglier than the cumskin.

Stanx22 said:
I want to go to a place far away from civilization, build a simpe house, find natural food and live like a fucking caveman. I'd honestly feel a lot better and i'd forget about all the shit i've been through in our degenerate society and rot alone, in peace. No more worrying, no more emotions, no more bullshit, no more humans, no more anything. Just me and my thoughts alone and i'd cry every night to cope with the loneliness and maybe get a dog or two to cope better.

Anyone else want to do something similar ?

read the unabomber's manifesto

it's all there

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're the one who's coping lol. A 5/10 curry is the same as a 5/10 cumskin. Of course the white guy will be preferred, but that doesn't mean the curry is uglier than the cumskin.

cope

hehe xd said:
please stop this anti semetism

I don't hate Jews or Arabs it's not anti-semitism.

cope though if u were chad u would love society more than you could ever love being some hermit in the woods