Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've had a pretty shitty wageslave week end

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I had to put up a project for work (not giving details because obvious glowie infiltrators) and I had until monday to do so. I spent the week end procrastinating, delaying the whole thing, and now I'm in stress and I'm pretty sure my colleagues will hate me even more and my employer will fire me. The worst thing is that job is ok and I will probably never find an opportunity like that anymore. This whole cycle of sabotaging myself roots back from school years and I don't know what I am doing with my life, despite having done what had to be done in order to find meaning in life according to some ppl (studymax and wageslave tbh). The worst thing is I am fond of art and graphic design and I've been drawing and trying to improve my artistic skills for a long time, so the derivative to my project was basically drawing non stop for two days, but even that leads me nowhere. I kind of like what I do, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the skills to become a professionnal. Even my passions are pointless, meaningless. I've never felt that bad in my life despite being supposedly more free and independant than I ever was.

I don't know where this whole rant is going and I have nothing more to say but that I am seriously considering ending all this. Maybe not tommorow but in the coming times. Today really is the lowest I've ever been in depression. :cryfeels:

Why you wageslaving like a cuck? No point. I fully enjoy my NEET life.

Why you wageslaving like a cuck? No point. I fully enjoy my NEET life.
I've been NEET during my uni life actually, but that doesn't last forever tbh. Now I have to live by myself, just like you in the future.

I've been NEET during my uni life actually, but that doesn't last forever tbh. Now I have to live by myself, just like you in the future.
Those neet years were the best in my life ngl

You wasnt a NEET while being at Uni, dude. And i live by myself, nigga. Wtf you talking bout :lul:

Not in Education, Employment or Training = NEET
I feel guilt to be an actual neet then. Neet life shoud be temporary, or else it's the sign that our society has degenerated beyond repair.

Wait how can you be NEET if you are in uni.

The only reason you can neet is that you live in a society that has a social net promoting degeneracy. In most other places and time of history such a life path would have been impossible.

The only reason you can neet is that you live in a society that has a social net promoting degeneracy. In most other places and time of history such a life path would have been impossible.
Thats exactly what normie scum says, too. Youre a failed normie. Maybe fakecel. Who gives a shit about society? Society hates us. So leeches them off is the best thing to do as an incel.

Thats exactly what normie scum says, too. Youre a failed normie. Maybe fakecel. Who gives a shit about society? Society hates us. So leeches them off is the best thing to do as an incel.
By doing so I would also be leeching from my fellow blackpilled wageslaves who believe that society should be cleansed from degeneracy, so no. You're not based enough to claim your AVI ngl.

By doing so I would also be leeching from my fellow blackpilled wageslaves
"blackpilled" and "wageslave" is contradiction. Keep coping, fakecel. And yes, Id work: But only If this society would be a different one.

"blackpilled" and "wageslave" is contradiction. Keep coping, fakecel. And yes, Id work: But only If this society would be a different one.
How am I a fakecel again ? You're an obvious low IQ coper. Anyone with a three digit IQ knows that living like a NEET isn't sustainable long term.

I fucking hate wage slaving and being productive in a society that doesn't give a shit about me

I fucking hate wage slaving and being productive in a society that doesn't give a shit about me
C21ED9AE 7E17 481A BA26 E38A3B11E531

Paying taxes has nothing to do with being a fakecel.
You talk like a normie. I can feel that youre not a real incel. Id bet that you had a GF in the past. Youre just single. How tf could you wageslave all day and then come home to an empty house/appartment every day? Thats suifuel.

Last edited:
How tf could you wageslave all day and then come home to an empty house/appartment? Thats suifuel.
Ppl have been coping for millenium, even before social welfare was invented, so ppl like me are the majority of incels in all human history. I'm just not as weak as you which is certainly not that hard.

And I don't give a shit about the normie insult. Living the life I live, I know I don't relate to the normie experience, at all.

Ppl have been coping for millenium, even before social welfare was invented, so ppl like me are the majority of incels in all human history. I'm just not as weak as you which is certainly not that hard.

And I don't give a shit about the normie insult. Living the life I live, I know I don't relate to the normie experience, at all.
Youre very weak. Absolutely fragile. Im way stronger than you in every aspect. But keep coping, wagecuck.

Youre very weak. Absolutely fragile. Im way stronger than you in every aspect. But keep coping, wagecuck.
I'm not saying I'm strong. Unlike you I've taken the blackpill long ago.

I had to put up a project for work (not giving details because obvious glowie infiltrators) and I had until monday to do so. I spent the week end procrastinating, delaying the whole thing, and now I'm in stress and I'm pretty sure my colleagues will hate me even more and my employer will fire me. The worst thing is that job is ok and I will probably never find an opportunity like that anymore. This whole cycle of sabotaging myself roots back from school years and I don't know what I am doing with my life, despite having done what had to be done in order to find meaning in life according to some ppl (studymax and wageslave tbh). The worst thing is I am fond of art and graphic design and I've been drawing and trying to improve my artistic skills for a long time, so the derivative to my project was basically drawing non stop for two days, but even that leads me nowhere. I kind of like what I do, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the skills to become a professionnal. Even my passions are pointless, meaningless. I've never felt that bad in my life despite being supposedly more free and independant than I ever was.

I don't know where this whole rant is going and I have nothing more to say but that I am seriously considering ending all this. Maybe not tommorow but in the coming times. Today really is the lowest I've ever been in depression. :cryfeels:
Damn, brocel, that sucks ass. Do you have a colleague you can talk to about the deadline shit and all? I know a thing or two about sabotaging myself and I'm always afraid of doing it again. I'm trying to accept that it will haunt me forever, even if it doesn't represent reality. I imagine the competitive pressure in your business must be hard to bear. Also it's tough to HAVE to do what you love (drawing). Honestly I think you can do it, there are so many shitty designers who can make a living out of it, one way or another. Maybe it's not the way you've thought you're going, but that doesn't mean it has to be a fucked up way, you just don't know it yet.

Call me gay or whatever, it's ok. I'm going through some shit myself and partly are talking to myself I guess. Also I love art and drawing :feelsLSD:

Damn, brocel, that sucks ass. Do you have a colleague you can talk to about the deadline shit and all? I know a thing or two about sabotaging myself and I'm always afraid of doing it again. I'm trying to accept that it will haunt me forever, even if it doesn't represent reality. I imagine the competitive pressure in your business must be hard to bear. Also it's tough to HAVE to do what you love (drawing). Honestly I think you can do it, there are so many shitty designers who can make a living out of it, one way or another. Maybe it's not the way you've thought you're going, but that doesn't mean it has to be a fucked up way, you just don't know it yet.

Call me gay or whatever, it's ok. I'm going through some shit myself and partly are talking to myself I guess. Also I love art and drawing :feelsLSD:
Thanks for advice and support bro :feelsokman:

Actually drawing is just a hobby, I was precisely drawing to avoid my professional duty and ultimately self sabotage myself as you said it. The thing is : maybe I lack a sense of passion and purpose ? Maybe, if I was drawing for work, then I would enjoy working ? Or it will just definitely ruin the last hobby that can give me a little bit of joy when I'm sad. This whole serotonin mind game is killing me.

Though there has been some "not so bad" news since then. Apparently my boss didn't seem to care much and gave me till next monday to end this shit. I tried my best to do it this week but honestly I'm still late on schedule. I guess coffee and a shitty weekend is what I'll need not to get in real trouble. But honestly I don't know how to change my shitty behavior.