Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've had 3 male family members commit suicide this year.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All of them were in their teens or 20's. I only realized now how much that is because of @BoredAF post about his friend's suicide. RIP to his friend.
I'm so sick of how men are being treated so terribly that they're ending their lives at what's supposed to be the best point of their life.

just dont rope theory

What environment is your family living in? I've never heard of this many suicides, and I have a young nephew.

When a guy kills himself, most don't think about it.
Woman kills herself? It's literally the end of the world and they need to find out who was the cause behind it.

Are they all subhumans?

All of them guys?

Sorry to hear :(

Damn that’s insane, what was their reasonings

theiw 20s , thats the age when you realize the seriousness of life and calculate your chances

Damn that’s insane, what was their reasonings
The teen one is somewhat recent but the other two were in their 20's and both said basically the same reason, they had no girlfriend, no real hope in anything, they were tired of scraping by on money at their jobs and were worried about everything going on this year.
What environment is your family living in? I've never heard of this many suicides, and I have a young nephew.
Average enough I guess. I have family all over but in 2020, only so much a man can take from modern society before ending it.

men are disposable , some men cannot cope with this fact.

my existance is purely just to spite the fact that i know foids would be happy to see me dead

I would start selling drugs and being a purse snatcher before I'd kill myself due to financial problems, JFL at moralfags

Are you going to be number 4?

At 20 yo it's the lowest a young male can be tbh. You got no money, no independence, no prospect of anything going forward nowadays because this cucked jew world destroyed every single ounce of achievable manhood. We have nothing going on for us. All we can do is find the copes that save us.

Are you going to be number 4?

IAmNumberFourJohnWickCel

Time numbs the pain but you have to stay the course. Modernity is killing men. I don't blame them for roping, it truly is hopeless if you put faith in the system. It doesn't have our backs. The only way is to carve your own path but that takes incredible willpower. Without strong fathers, that willpower is never instilled so the modern man has to look within and truly self actualize. Most people can't do it.

All of them were in their teens or 20's. I only realized now how much that is because of @BoredAF post about his friend's suicide. RIP to his friend.
I'm so sick of how men are being treated so terribly that they're ending their lives at what's supposed to be the best point of their life.
That is so sad my friend. I am sorry for your losses. What made them end it?

That is so sad my friend. I am sorry for your losses. What made them end it?
The teen one is somewhat recent but the other two were in their 20's and both said basically the same reason, they had no girlfriend, no real hope in anything, they were tired of scraping by on money at their jobs and were worried about everything going on this year.

I didn't know any of them that well. It just really bothers me men have come to this point.
It really does society don't care anything about Men's pain and sorrow they care more about what this cunt is wearing
If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, please reach out. You can find help at a National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
USA: 18002738255 US Crisis textline: 741741 text HOME
United Kingdom: 116 123
Trans Lifeline (877-565-8860)
Others: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

jk
Kind of obvious at this point

You should have introduced them to this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back