Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've gotten weaker

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I decided it was time to stop slacking and at least do upper body exercises like weighted dips since my injuries keep me from doing lower body exercises. I've lost a massive pile of strength in just 2 weeks. What a fucking joke.

Thanks to your sub human genetic trash genetics

While chad eats 500000 calories a day of junk food never works out still has a 8 pack can bench 40000000 tons and still have a 3 some with bisexual emily and her cute gf

Fuck this world why do you even fuckin bother

While chad eats 500000 calories a day of junk food never works out still has a 8 pack can bench 40000000 tons and still have a 3 some with bisexual emily and her cute gf

For real, there's fat fucks I know who are strong from just stuffing their face with shit

For real, there's fat fucks I know who are strong from just stuffing their face with shit
Fuck those bloated waterbag lard pigs

The struggle may not be worth the payoff but it's still better than nothing
If it doesn't get you pussy then its useless and doesn't fucking matter

I want to be so big that it strikes fear into those walking near me.

The struggle may not be worth the payoff but it's still better than nothing.
I'm so skinny-fat naturally that lifting is a matter of personal safety. Even the laziest dad-bod normie could smash me into paste if I let myself de-train completely.

I'm so skinny-fat naturally that lifting is a matter of personal safety. Even the laziest dad-bod normie could smash me into paste if I let myself de-train completely.
I have straight I just don't look like I do.

I decided it was time to stop slacking and at least do upper body exercises like weighted dips
If it's any consolation, I don't even train those, just pushups, so your tricep meat probably mogs mine.

Strength ebbs and flows, and the higher your peaks, probably the easier it goes away if you have a protein or calorie shortage. My guess is that you cut back since you weren't training legs and didn't want to gain fat.

It's apparently easier to get back strength than to build it in the first place though (your sarcoplasm can re-inflate, your previous muscle already did the painful process of having stretched out all your facia) so it will be an easier road ahead.

I remember one yoga manual, the teacher said sometimes he would stop stretching for months to lose his flexibility and let his muscles get tight so that he could re-familiarize himself of the difficulties early students face when approaching exercises to start with.

I'll start gymcelong no stop in January and february

...possibly?
Probably. It happens a lot with powerlifters who need to stick to a lighter weight class.

If it's any consolation, I don't even train those, just pushups, so your tricep meat probably mogs mine.

Strength ebbs and flows, and the higher your peaks, probably the easier it goes away if you have a protein or calorie shortage. My guess is that you cut back since you weren't training legs and didn't want to gain fat.

It's apparently easier to get back strength than to build it in the first place though (your sarcoplasm can re-inflate, your previous muscle already did the painful process of having stretched out all your facia) so it will be an easier road ahead.

I remember one yoga manual, the teacher said sometimes he would stop stretching for months to lose his flexibility and let his muscles get tight so that he could re-familiarize himself of the difficulties early students face when approaching exercises to start with.
Today was my very first day coming back, so the dip in strength is depressing, but not shotgun-in-mouth depressing. Maybe when I've done it for a week or two and haven't made the slightest improvement, which I'm suspecting might be the case. I haven't been able to train at all for most of those two weeks since I was and still am recovering from surgery.

Just get stronger theory

working out/being in shape makes you feel better in general tbh. I wish I didn't stop gymcelling because it didn't give me pussy I overall felt better while doing it but now that I've stopped for so long its no longer enjoyable/hard to get into again.

working out/being in shape makes you feel better in general tbh. I wish I didn't stop gymcelling because it didn't give me pussy I overall felt better while doing it but now that I've stopped for so long its no longer enjoyable/hard to get into again.
It really does suck when you know you used to be better.

If you were to gymcel for five years you'd lose all your strength after not doing it for two-three no this. We can't win at anything.
Neuromuscular efficiency
My HS basketball coach looked dyel as fuck but could bench 400 lb . It's unfortunate for some.

If you were to gymcel for five years you'd lose all your strength after not doing it for two-three no this.
Two-three months? Yeah probably.

I crunched the numbers on this. Last time I did weighted dips, it was +90 lbs for 3x5. This time, I could barely do four for my first one, and afterward could only do it once or twice. So that's a ~6rm turned into a 4rm. In two weeks. Meanwhile, Chad goes on vacation for a whole month at a time slaying drunk harems overseas, then comes back the same if not stronger. Genes are god.

Two-three months? Yeah probably.

I crunched the numbers on this. Last time I did weighted dips, it was +90 lbs for 3x5. This time, I could barely do four for my first one, and afterward could only do it once or twice. So that's a ~6rm turned into a 4rm. In two weeks. Meanwhile, Chad goes on vacation for a whole month at a time slaying drunk harems overseas, then comes back the same if not stronger. Genes are god.
Chad eats PIZZA while you gymcel and have pinpoint diet for half the result..

Brutal. I hate how slow we Natty's make gains and lose them so fast. I really need Test. I have gone to gym thrice a week to avoid soreness and still muscles aren't adequately recovered despite taking 160gram of protein daily. Just lol at this life. Just lol at us natties. A bumfuck who rots and justs injects test and not even other steroids can mog a trucel Natty hitting the gym brutally and autsitcially tracking diet.

Brutal. I hate how slow we Natty's make gains and lose them so fast. I really need Test. I have gone to gym thrice a week to avoid soreness and still muscles aren't adequately recovered despite taking 160gram of protein daily. Just lol at this life. Just lol at us natties. A bumfuck who rots and justs injects test and not even other steroids can mog a trucel Natty hitting the gym brutally and autsitcially tracking diet.
I already have a roid cycle planned that I will get to as soon as my crotch heals up.