Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve gotten 3x uglier in the last 6 months

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I’m at rock bottom. As if it wasn’t already bad enough I’ve erupted in terrible acne, hair thinning, extreme weight loss for no reason, raccoon eyes,
nasal swelling (from rhinoplasty 2 years ago), and recessed lower third from TMJ/TMD joint disc displacement

Sounds like its over, time to give up on looksmaxxing and just LDAR

Sounds like its over, time to give up on looksmaxxing and just LDAR
I am getting pretty close to giving up but I’m so fucking ambitious to looksmax I won’t stop until there’s absolutely nothing left to do

Stblackops2cel is working his magic on you. He thinks that you can handle a higher difficulty setting.

Its not coincidence or for no reason, probably depression anxiety and stress which makes you look unhealthy or aging fast :feelsrope:

How is weight loss hurting? Are you a Gym cel trying to bulk.

I’m at rock bottom. As if it wasn’t already bad enough I’ve erupted in terrible acne, hair thinning, extreme weight loss for no reason, raccoon eyes,
nasal swelling (from rhinoplasty 2 years ago), and recessed lower third from TMJ/TMD joint disc displacement
For the acne, there is only a change of diet that will help you slightly. No cheese, milk, bread, sugar and grease/fat

I was on a strong medication for a year and a half, so strong my lower lip bursted and I still got a scar there.
I cannot help for anything else though, I just wish you good luck and find something to either fix or forget about it.

What changed about your appearence, from an objective perspective.

You may just became more conscious about all of this since you're exposed too much to inceldom and this forum.

fix your sleep and keep your mouth closed at all times

All we have at this point is rope or cope

You mog me though, at least you have a normal nose.

take cuck drug for hair

let me guess youre still in your twenties.... it gets worse.