Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've got no idea what the fuck happened at the gym.

Dolphinmaxxer

Dolphinmaxxer

I bust nuts and rhymes.
-
So, today I went to the gym to train biceps and neck.

When I was done with the former I proceeded to do exercises involving the latter.

I found a spot to do my thing in peace.
It was a usually empty space, some crossfit retards tend to occupy when they have their cult meetings.
It's dimensions are 8x8 metres. One wall is lined with big-ass mirror and the opposite one is empty, only some
jumping boxes stood by it.

So I dragged the bench over there, approximately 2 metres away from the wall without the mirror.

I started doing my neck routine: flexion, extension and lateral flexion (with 10 kgs plate, 3 sets, 20 reps each set for all mentioned exercises).

Suddenly, some 9/10 blonde stacy (Lina Belfiore type) in a skimpy gym outfit took a spot between my humble self and the mirror-less wall to do some "fucking your mother" exercises (hip thrusts).

Why was she there?!

There was plenty of space to work out without being bothered.

Things got very uncomfortable when I had to do my third set of lateral neck flexion while lying on my right side, facing her.
My face was around 1 meter away from her crotch and short glance was enough to see the outline of her roast beef flaps.

I had to pause my exercise and go somewhere else or I'd have gotten a boner.
So I stood up and went away to do some seated overhead dumbell presses near a dumbbell rack.
I couldn't spot a tripod with a camera or anything on my way there.

I managed to calm down and focus on ovhd presses.

Guess what happened next?!

Same toilet walks in front of me to take some light dumbbells and glances at me, without disgust, maybe just a little aprrehnsive. Great.

I might be retarded, but I don't get what it means.
I'm horrendously ugly and holes should be avoiding me and stay as far away as possible from me.
Is this some kind of manipulation or what?

you should have gave her a rapey look...that would have set you up

I put a scarf my eyes at the gym

Maybe she was fucking with you like they often do with ugly men.
"fucking your mother" exercises (hip thrusts).
I've seen foids doing this at my gym, what the fuck is it even for? Also they love using that machine which gives you a bigger butt.

Last edited:
I would go to a male-only gym. It's cucked to be using the same machines these worthless holes use.

Ditto, but there are none in my region (Czech Republic)
I bet Czech Republic is full of Westernized sluts that would love to find any reason to move to Western Europe or bang Western Chads.

Not every female always looks at me in disgust.
But would they date me?
No.